Liverpool

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I saw somewhere on this thread, think it was Stoney, say Klopp doesn't buy in January... I'd be really surprised if he doesn't strengthen this Jan, a striker and a midfielder as cover for the run in I reckon, if they let it slip this year it would be tough to recover from imo

Doesn’t tend to lol 

he brought van dijk in January but out the 22 players he has signed for Liverpool I think it’s only 4 in total that have been in jan......since I said that though this has come out so shows what i know lol

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7751243/amp/We-ready-Klopp-says-Liverpool-enter-January-transfer-window.html

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

BLOCK HIM ,stewie he's giving me negative vibes .

Oh I wish you all the best..... I really really hope you win that premier league title you want soooooo much...

I honestly hope you do it and in real style....

Right is that you lot jinxed enough!! ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Oh I wish you all the best..... I really really hope you win that premier league title you want soooooo much...

I honestly hope you do it and in real style....

Right is that you lot jinxed enough!! ??

I’d be more worried about being 6 points above the relegation zone if I was you :clapper:

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Apologies in advance to any genuine koppites 

however I simply cannot bear the thought of liverpool winning the league 

1. Some of the posts listed in the various football forums are max level deluded “are liverpool the greatest premier league side ever ? “ 

no they aren’t , as they haven’t won it yet and people were saying the same about city three years ago. Uniteds 99 team , Ronaldo era united , mourinhos early Chelsea, city 1st side and arsenal invincibles would destroy them . 

Sick to death of it , kill the spaces and liverpool are pushed back to wingbacks which exposes the centre half’s when you have real pace. 

2. It will ruin my football banter , gerrard will probably sneak rangers over the line in Scotland , I’ll lose “its your year !” And “have you ever seen gerrard win the league ?” In the same breadth , gutting 

3. I can’t listen to five live without some wool from Grimsby called mark claiming Merseyside is red. f***ing sick of it. 

4. I’ve been relatively neutral about liverpool fc but I detest the swathes of pakis with liver birds on their faces and comedy scouse wigs on every time they walk in T the start of a game on telly . Don’t even get me started on YouTube comments 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

1. Some of the posts listed in the various football forums are max level deluded “are liverpool the greatest premier league side ever ? “ 

no they aren’t , as they haven’t won it yet and people were saying the same about city three years ago. Uniteds 99 team , Ronaldo era united , mourinhos early Chelsea, city 1st side and arsenal invincibles would destroy them . 

Sick to death of it , kill the spaces and liverpool are pushed back to wingbacks which exposes the centre half’s when you have real pace. 

2. It will ruin my football banter , gerrard will probably sneak rangers over the line in Scotland , I’ll lose “its your year !” And “have you ever seen gerrard win the league ?” In the same breadth , gutting 

3. I can’t listen to five live without some wool from Grimsby called mark claiming Merseyside is red. f***ing sick of it. 

4. I’ve been relatively neutral about liverpool fc but I detest the swathes of pakis with liver birds on their faces and comedy scouse wigs on every time they walk in T the start of a game on telly . Don’t even get me started on YouTube comments 

Point 1 is a reflection on life on general. People today live for the moment and cannot remember what happened yesterday let alone last season. But, I genuinely hope that Liverpool win it this year purely for Klopp's sake. There cannot be a nicer man in football and he deserves to achieve his dreams.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Put that all aside and just enjoy it mate......if you like football you can’t deny this is something special from klopp......4-1 up at half time to Everton with 3 top players out......what a game this is!

good free stream.....?

http://hockeynews.site/liverpool-vs-everton/

• Like 1