Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

On 29/11/2019 at 13:47, WILF said:

It was both imho mate, you are exactly right.....it’s too much for a young body.

You would be more up on muscle groups and their workings than I ever would, but I’m guessing a sprinters muscles & tendons get put under massive explosive stress all the time.? 

Owen’s own take on his injuries and the impact on his career. Interesting watch and quite sad. Definitely kept him from achieving his full potential and now he’s got to live with it.

• Like 1
On 29/11/2019 at 13:03, gnasher16 said:

i half expected Rooney to go the same way and fade out a little bit but he was a much tougher physical specimen than Owen

I watched a ‘video thing’ with an ex-player (can’t remember who now) who played in the youths with Rooney at Everton. Said he was a monster at a young age, physically way ahead of his peers. The old saying ‘if you’re good enough, you’re old enough to play’ is all well and good, but maybe only for kids who’ve matured physically enough to deal with the rigours of training and playing the way the top level pros need to today. Think Rooney’s first team debut was at 16 and he never looked back. For Owen it was maybe a case of too much too young.

Edited by pesky1972

Well, the one tiny ray of sunshine today is that Abraham’s is injured and Chelsea are playing Giroud who is probably one of the single worst exponents of the centre forwards art I have ever had the misfortune to witness......they will still savage us though.

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well, the one tiny ray of sunshine today is that Abraham’s is injured and Chelsea are playing Giroud who is probably one of the single worst exponents of the centre forwards art I have ever had the misfortune to witness......they will still savage us though.

But they have left Kante out which is basically like saying that there will be no threat.

Theres a turn up for the books eh lads.....my footie pals always hold their head in their hands when i say i think we,ll win today so were all upbeat yesterday when i said i think we,ll get turned over by Chelsea ?....good game though we deserved the win,out thought and out fought them.....good little player that Mark Noble ?

Usual Hammers though we got spanked 3 nil by Burnley the other week,beat Chelsea away yesterday now you watch us go up to Wolves on Wednesday and get done again !

• Like 4

Another win for Leicester today.......wonder if they keep going and end up nicking the title??

premier league winning club and a manager with a massive point to prove to Liverpool so should make it interesting 

Edited by Stoney100
15 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Another win for Leicester today.......wonder if they keep going and end up nicking the title??

premier league winning club and a manager with a massive point to prove to Liverpool so should make it interesting 

I saw the celebration at the end Rogers has certainly got them all fired up and fair play to him like you say he's a point to prove and looks like he's doing it but I can't see Liverpool not claiming the title I wonder if Everton will pot there manager this week oh and well done the hammers even though you cocked my coupon up 

• Like 2