Liverpool

55 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Another win for Leicester today.......wonder if they keep going and end up nicking the title??

premier league winning club and a manager with a massive point to prove to Liverpool so should make it interesting 

I doubt Leicester have the strength of squad to get the title ,but liverpoo l are looking a bit tired /jaded /stale and I can see them losing a couple of games in December , man city can put a 15/16 game winning run together ,it could get interesting .

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I doubt Leicester have the strength of squad to get the title ,but liverpoo l are looking a bit tired /jaded /stale and I can see them losing a couple of games in December , man city can put a 15/16 game winning run together ,it could get interesting .

I think that City are prioritising the CL this year and won't mount a challenge on the PL. Liverpool are playing differently this year. They aren't as assured at the back and now Fabhino is out for at least a month they might struggle. They have a very tight schedule and don't have a great deal of cover.

44 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Yeah mate true.....far from over yet and still plenty to play for.....klopps not known for buying in jan so looks unlikely he will buy then but he might have something lined up to replace fabinho 

Difference is max I have always said what we are never tried to make out any different we are a small club but you won't be getting 36000 for a first team game any time soon maybe boxing day if your at home and I know you will of forgot what it's like having a team giving it there all and wearing the shirt with pride against a better team but it's better than what your lot have done in the last five seasons burton ffs ?

Edited by Blackmag
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Well we got over 46k last season and averaged over 32k last season.

In the 3rd Division ?

And I think we might just get 36k this season and average 29-30k again in the 3rd Division .

PNE 13k in Championship ffs

Should be booted out for that alone PeeWee ?

Wasn't there 26 and half on your last game ? Your in a 2 team area and your still the smallest  ? max let's see how many of you whingeing fecker show up on your next game 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

2 team area lol

Safc

nufc

boro

hartlepool

Shields

Blyth

Carlisle ( not to far )

Spennymoor

Darlo

Eye - a two team area.

?

and that's from a region that's not overpopulated ?

When you look at that list then compare it to say northwest utd Liverpool city Everton ect Midlands wolves Leicester derby forest etc London arsenal spurs Chelsea West ham can you see what I mean max 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

13k ffs an embarrassment ?

It is if you think you are bigger than you are but round here we don't i think there's only you who I have spoke to who's obsessed by the fan base if I was you I would be more concerned about what's happening up there at your club 

I cant see Liverpool slipping up this year i think it would be disastrous for the club if they did....i dont think Leicester will be a threat as they dont have the squad size and City are just too inconsistent i think Liverpool might end up pissing it by a good 10/12 points.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I cant see Liverpool slipping up this year i think it would be disastrous for the club if they did....i dont think Leicester will be a threat as they dont have the squad size and City are just too inconsistent i think Liverpool might end up pissing it by a good 10/12 points.

I think they could have 8 or 9 games this month, could be a major factor .Any  injury to the front 3 could be catastrophic. 

4 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

I think they could have 8 or 9 games this month, could be a major factor .Any  injury to the front 3 could be catastrophic. 

I saw somewhere on this thread, think it was Stoney, say Klopp doesn't buy in January... I'd be really surprised if he doesn't strengthen this Jan, a striker and a midfielder as cover for the run in I reckon, if they let it slip this year it would be tough to recover from imo

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I saw somewhere on this thread, think it was Stoney, say Klopp doesn't buy in January... I'd be really surprised if he doesn't strengthen this Jan, a striker and a midfielder as cover for the run in I reckon, if they let it slip this year it would be tough to recover from imo

BLOCK HIM ,stewie he's giving me negative vibes .

• Haha 3