The Election

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judge rinders arrived 

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's not wrong though, is he.

....... for some strange reasons she and Abbott get away with it - I wonder why that is :hmm:

They both allow Steptoe to touch there lady gardens at the same time..dirty filthy beasts..

22 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's not wrong though, is he.

....... for some strange reasons she and Abbott get away with it - I wonder why that is :hmm:

Can't say I've ever seen anything from either of them that made me think they were racist. What makes you think they are?

8 hours ago, BGD said:

Can't say I've ever seen anything from either of them that made me think they were racist. What makes you think they are?

I agree, it’s very unlike them to bring the race card into things........in fact they hardly ever mention it ! Lol  

• Like 1

To be fair, we thought we were going to have to deliver to more than 576,000 ex residents but that’s all that filled out the claim forms saying they used to live there ! 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

So are Prescott and Meddlesome. Hardly an elite club.

I wonder how Lord (I definitely did lie on my mortgage application) Mandlesons Brazilian boyfriend Rivaldo is getting on......and does Kieth Vaz come round for dinner and a game of naked twister ? 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Give it 3 weeks mate, you’ll feel differently ! 😂 😂 

I’ve just completed season 28 of the ‘Brexit’ box set, so a few weeks of election light entertainment will be a welcome respite! 😂

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wonder how Lord (I definitely did lie on my mortgage application) Mandlesons Brazilian boyfriend Rivaldo is getting on......and does Kieth Vaz come round for dinner and a game of naked twister ? 

You mean the same Keith Vaz who was in charge of the standards commission?

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, BGD said:

They both allow their own underlying issues with colour and/or nationality to show through now and then, look it up, it's not difficult to find.

If a white politician showed the same level of prejudice,  they'd be out of a job but, the world at the moment seems to think it's ok for a couple of black women to behave like that.

• Like 1

To be fair to Labour though. If we got Dianne Abbott as Home Secretary she can increase the police numbers by 10,000 for as little as £300,000 spread over 4 years of easy payments. If she could be made Chancellor our problems would be solved forever.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

They both allow their own underlying issues with colour and/or nationality to show through now and then, look it up, it's not difficult to find.

If a white politician showed the same level of prejudice,  they'd be out of a job but, the world at the moment seems to think it's ok for a couple of black women to behave like that.

You're the one who said both Doreen Lawrence and Diane Abbott are undeniably racist, why not give me your favourite example of racist behaviour or comments from each of them?

Edited by BGD