The Election

26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

How dare you say people who support Boris don't care about honesty or decency.....thats similar to saying brexiteers arnt clever enough to be allowed to have an opionin. Politics is a giant game of chess in which human beings will their flaws and faults fight to move forward with their own vision. I'm supporting Boris because the alternative is terrifying for white, working, rural people. 

Your best off just ignoring him mate he,s just a cut and paste commie wanker, that can’t have a decent row or hold his own opinion so he just keeps repeating the same old shite all the other remainers  say, they are using the exact same tactics to try and discredit boris as they did trump, first made up sexual allegations followed by a large dose of Russian collusion, it’s quite laughable really and shows how simple they really are to keep believing the same spill over and over again ✌️

• Like 2

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1573389439826.jpg.7255f55ea00372dc1bbe1f08405919ed.jpg

and to be honest I don't care if he is lying. at least he's trying to do something. and not just coming out with statements to lull the brain dead into voting for their pockets to be emptied. Sheep. I once knew a bloke that told all of the women he had a big cock.  I didn't check the truth of his statements.

One could always vote for the MONSTER RAVING LOONEY PARTY.  BECAUSE THEY ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TELLING ANYTHING LIKE THE TRUTH.  All the others are in a bidding game of I can tell a bigger whopper than he.  Iiebor are just talking stupid about spending the amount of money that they are.  

it's like any of us ordering a big helicopter and a BIG yacht cos We want one and we're worth it. everyone is saying that Boris lied about us coming out on the 31st but he would have done except for the corrupt mps who are really being obstructive.  well they were.  I would have instigated a massive cull from the get go.  Personally I would instruct HM inland revenue to turn these traitors inside out to find out if they are getting backhanders from other sources.  how else could their dug in stance be explained.  why would John major have the want to take  a sitting  conservative government to court over it.  why would it concern him other than he got hit in the pocket.

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Your best off just ignoring him mate he,s just a cut and paste commie wanker, that can’t have a decent row or hold his own opinion so he just keeps repeating the same old shite all the other remainers  say, they are using the exact same tactics to try and discredit boris as they did trump, first made up sexual allegations followed by a large dose of Russian collusion, it’s quite laughable really and shows how simple they really are to keep believing the same spill over and over again ✌️

And I wouldn't trust the opinion of the BBC in this matter anyway. They are and always have been Labour biased.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And I wouldn't trust the opinion of the BBC in this matter anyway. They are and always have been Labour biased.

I don’t trust any of them mate but hate the eu project even more, so would vote for the devil himself if he offered an out ✌️I find people like sandy even more low and disgusting when we are remembering the dead from 2 world wars who fought to stop Germany taking over and running Europe, now the yellow back wankers are openly trying to hand over everything they fought to defend with no shame, ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I have yet to speak to a single person that is planning on voting labour that actually seems to understand why they are voting labour?? I hate the tories, ok fine I can respect that but vote for someone other than labour. I always vote labour, I can’t respect that. Your leader is genuinely dangerous to our country and it’s a disgrace that he could ever be elected leader of one of two largest parties in the country. How you can support someone with his record on terrorism and anti Semiticism is amazing. Sandymere loves to call Boris a liar but compared to Corbyn he is a saint. There own lifelong members are coming out telling people not to vote for him people like David Blunkett and Ian Austin lifelong Labour Party members and former ministers if you plan on voting labour do your research and think very carefully. All this without even mentioning what would happen to our economy! If you despair and not having a sensible opposition party to vote for then blame the extremists that have been allowed to take over the Labour Party. Under Blair labour where sensible and moderate since then the moderates have been pushed out and bullied out of the party, so strong is some people’s tribalism and hatred of conservatives for reasons they probably don’t even understand or are false that it’s been allowed to go unchecked. Unfortunately Brexit is clouding the issue as without I think it would be a landslide victory for Boris as people are allowing Brexit (and the brexit party) to muddy to waters. Labour are a Marxist nightmare that will destroy our country. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I have yet to speak to a single person that is planning on voting labour that actually seems to understand why they are voting labour?? I hate the tories, ok fine I can respect that but vote for someone other than labour. I always vote labour, I can’t respect that. Your leader is genuinely dangerous to our country and it’s a disgrace that he could ever be elected leader of one of two largest parties in the country. How you can support someone with his record on terrorism and anti Semiticism is amazing. Sandymere loves to call Boris a liar but compared to Corbyn he is a saint. There own lifelong members are coming out telling people not to vote for him people like David Blunkett and Ian Austin lifelong Labour Party members and former ministers if you plan on voting labour do your research and think very carefully. All this without even mentioning what would happen to our economy! If you despair and not having a sensible opposition party to vote for then blame the extremists that have been allowed to take over the Labour Party. Under Blair labour where sensible and moderate since then the moderates have been pushed out and bullied out of the party, so strong is some people’s tribalism and hatred of conservatives for reasons they probably don’t even understand or are false that it’s been allowed to go unchecked. Unfortunately Brexit is clouding the issue as without I think it would be a landslide victory for Boris as people are allowing Brexit (and the brexit party) to muddy to waters. Labour are a Marxist nightmare that will destroy our country. 

A lot of what you say is down to the fact that Bliar's government and ministers were Tories in disguise. That is why Blunkett with his grace and favour apartment on the Duke of Devonshire's estate doesn't endorse a true left politician like Corbyn.  Blunkett was a true red then realised that he could make more money by sucking up to the Tory paymasters.

Now, don't think for a minute that I endorse Corbyn because I think that he is a throwback to the 1970's with the three-day week and strikes that have crippled the country for decades. But using people like Blunkett to make a point isn't worth a toss.

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid brexit, this area voted 70% leave but we have been ignored and they think we will vote Labour anyway. not this time, I will be voting Conservative for the first time ever. Father would turn in his grave but needs must. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid brexit, this area voted 70% leave but we have been ignored and they think we will vote Labour anyway. not this time, I will be voting Conservative for the first time ever. Father would turn in his grave but needs must. 

That goes for me to Fred. 

Corbyn  PM is a very frightening thought he would have Sub's without missiles Solders with out bullets just a flower stuck in the barrel of the guns planes without bombs.

Hunting would go if he had his way.

We would live in a bankrupt country.

As for the Lying Lib - Anti Dem's say no more. Campaigned for a referendum then when they get the result go against the people and want to renege on it. Campaign to scrape tuition fees then get a bit of power jump into bed with the Torys and renege on that. Oh how we can trust them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:

And your point is?

Does that 92 year old veteran remember being parked on a trolley in a corridor because A&E is full of drug addicts, alcohol abusers and foreigners coming over to get treated for nothing?

• Like 1

I am not for one minute suggesting all labour governments are bad and that I would never vote labour but I could not ever vote for this Labour Party, they do not represent the people they should and their policies are dangerous for our country and for democracy. I would not let this Labour Party stop me voting labour in the future yet so many labour voters allow a Tory government off 40 years ago to stop them voting conservatives? I don’t get it? I’ve also despite posting regularly on the political threads had anyone give any proper rational reasons for voting for his particular Labour Party. Sandy just post nonsense re hashed tweets and articles from pro labour websites that have little relevance to this Labour Party. 

The only choice for this PARTICULAR election is to vote conservative. That doesn’t mean you have to vote conservative every election, unfortunately as with most politics it is a case of the least worst option and I am afraid that’s conservatives. Do your research look into what this Labour wants to do to our country and the way they have blocked democracy at every turn over brexit and then ask yourself can I really put these people in power?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And your point is?

Does that 92 year old veteran remember being parked on a trolley in a corridor because A&E is full of drug addicts, alcohol abusers and foreigners coming over to get treated for nothing?

I don’t think there is a point there....of course every problem is caused by the Tory party ?. Listen to them go on about austerity which we only have because Gordon Brown and Tony Blair got us into eye watering amounts of debit despite governing during one of the most prosperous periods in British history in terms of growth etc. Remember the note to the new chancellor? There is no money, good luck! Says it all. 

The “least worst option” as people keep calling it is to vote for anyone else except who we have been voting for the last 70 years......there’s absolutely f**k all “least worst” about keep voting for the same people, it’s quiet obviously just more of the same !

34 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Yeah cos the Conservatives want to sell the NHS to trump......?

Doesn't matter that privatisation started under labour

• Like 1