Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
micky

The Election

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

One things absolutely certain, f**k all will get better no matter which main party prick gets elected .

Depends where you're at in society really doesn't it? Folks like me and you who are comfortable and somewhat removed from the daily grind don't really notice much difference from one government to the next but for the folks struggling on Universal Credit or on a zero hours contract in some hell hole distribution centre, relying on foodbanks and living in substandard over priced housing government policy can have a huge impact on their daily lives for the better or worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that commie prick gets elected we will all notice. For those of us fighting to stay hold of fieldsports, especially those who rely on them for jobs and homes it will be the end. 

Our future kids will notice it as well. If you think immigration is bad now....you ain't seen nothing yet! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BGD said:

Depends where you're at in society really doesn't it? Folks like me and you who are comfortable and somewhat removed from the daily grind don't really notice much difference from one government to the next but for the folks struggling on Universal Credit or on a zero hours contract in some hell hole distribution centre, relying on foodbanks and living in substandard over priced housing government policy can have a huge impact on their daily lives for the better or worse.

Mate, I have witnessed what 25 years of Labour and Tory administration have done to my old area, comfortable don’t come into it.......there’s a few million quid houses in my old area but it’s like having the best house in Beirut !!

Policy from both parties has literally destroyed the place, you may think I’m being over dramatic but in fact I’m not even close to describing how bad the changes have been.

BOTH parties did that......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dytkos said:

It's on one of the cheap Sky channels

Cheers, D.

Cheers mate that narrows it down to about 900 possibilities 😂😂😂  ..........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, socks said:

Cheers mate that narrows it down to about 900 possibilities 😂😂😂  ..........

Down load it or steam the whole 2 series mate, I used showbox or the cartoon hd app but any the decent streaming sites or apps will have it👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are powerless to direct this country by voting as you have seen the last 3 yrs

So instead of stressing over it.

Just do what I do. and spend some time down at the turkey farm sanctuary live web cam.in Watkins Glen.NY.

The crows are annoying though..

https://explore.org/livecams/farm-sanctuary/turkey-barn-farm-sanctuary

Or pop inside the sheep barn for a bit.

https://explore.org/livecams/farm-sanctuary/sheep-barn-farm-sanctuary

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, socks said:

Cheers mate that narrows it down to about 900 possibilities 😂😂😂  ..........

Soz mate, I got the cheapest Sky package (entertainment?) And I can get it, can't mind the Channel though? 😁

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Soz mate, I got the cheapest Sky package (entertainment?) And I can get it, can't mind the Channel though? 😁

Cheers, D.

Paramount? I don’t have sky but that rings a bell if it’s a channel 😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most fascinating election in years.............I think I’m weirdly looking forward to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Most fascinating election in years.............I think I’m weirdly looking forward to it?

Give it 3 weeks mate, you’ll feel differently ! 😂 😂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2019 at 20:19, maxhardcore said:

And a fanny like a welly top the amount of hammer I give it 👍

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...