The Election

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

In fairness mate, the other mob can’t pontificate too much either......the debt under the Tory’s is 1.7 trillion and when you add in the cost of all the other liabilities falling due it’s closer to 5 trillion !!!

To put that into a number most ordinary mortals like us can grasp the interest alone on 5 trillion is accumulating at about 25 THOUSAND A SECOND !!

You would have literally bought a mansion in the country in the time it’s taken you to read this !! 
f**k em all, bits of shit to a man !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

I have asked in this thread and the brexit one some very specific questions about how anyone can bring themselves to vote for Corbyn and have yet to receive and proper answer, just BGD basically saying because he is racist....

Sandy your a left wing Corbyn lover can you please explain how you can bring yourself to put this man in power?? I get you don’t like Boris etc but vote for the anti democrats or Greens or anyone but Corbyn. A terrorist supporter and racist with a hatred of this country. He is so dangerous that he wouldn’t actually pass the vetting process to be allowed access to government files on security etc. That’s incredible that he is the leader of one of the biggest party’s in the country. 

• Like 3

You couldn't vote for Corbyn. At least, any true nationalist couldn't  - he's a  left wing nightmare.

At the moment,  I believe that we need something more right leaning to get this country more toward being back on track.

Look at the c**ts we'll get in parliament if Corbyn gets in - Abbott, McDonell, Benn, to name a few - f**k that ?

• Like 3

The snp want to for a coalition to stop brexit and instigate a progressive system right across the UK. 

The Labour Party are going to borrow money on a scale never seen before. Much of which will be invested in building on green fields as economists have said its impossible to spend that amount of money in such a short space of time without waste. They will also not only continue free movement but encourage more 'enrichment'. 

What ever you think, whoever you support, vote cleverly and tactically to stop this happening. Yes they are all a shower of shite but some are worse than others. And there is a terrifying possible out come in this coming election. 

I saw today that the SNP will extract a heavy demand if Labour ask them to lend their support if there is a coalition. They will demand another once in a generation independence referendum.  ?

Now, if I understand this correctly; Wee Jimmy will only lend Steptoe her party's support if he allows them another referendum which, if it goes the way Wee Jimmy hopes, will result in the SNP candidates Steptoe is relying on to shore up his government leaving Westminster. Can anyone else see a flaw in this strategy? ?

Increase immigration?

Spend money like water ?

Waste money on a grand scale ?

Be anti Brexit and anti democracy ?

Have you been having a kip the last 4 years pal ?........what about the last 20 ? 

These people are literally no different from each other, it’s all the same anti British, anti demorcratic, pander to the wog, erode free speech, piss your money away like water, tax you to the eyeballs bullshit.....except they wrap it in different packaging! 

f**k em, elect the very worst and see if it can finally push people to a point where they have the bottle to change things and get rid of the whole shower once and for all 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Increase immigration?

Spend money like water ?

Waste money on a grand scale ?

Be anti Brexit and anti democracy ?

Have you been having a kip the last 4 years pal ?........what about the last 20 ? 

These people are literally no different from each other, it’s all the same anti British, anti demorcratic, pander to the wog, erode free speech, piss your money away like water, tax you to the eyeballs bullshit.....except they wrap it in different packaging! 

f**k em, elect the very worst and see if it can finally push people to a point where they have the bottle to change things and get rid of the whole shower once and for all 

One of the things that Wee Jimmy will insist on is that she will have control over immigration. This is the same woman who wants to remain aligned to the same EU that refuses to allow member states to have any say in their refugee policy, enforces by law the rights of any EU citizen to live and work anywhere in the EU and gives them the same rights as the country's own people.

Once again I ask; Does anyone else see a flaw in her strategy? :whistling:

• Like 1
On 05/11/2019 at 19:17, WILF said:

Let’s tell the truth, the NHS in its current format is unsustainable.....it will eventually run out of other people’s money at some point.......unless everyone winds up working full time to pay for it or they import even more millions of tax donors into that island.

It’s costs every single person in the UK (working or not) £40 a week each !

So in real terms, it’s costs all the working people £100 a week each.

Some form of insurance would be much cheaper than that even if all the working people stuck in £20 each to cover folks who couldn’t afford cover......they would still have £80 a week to pay for cover and I bet it wouldn’t come to £50 a week.

Something has to give......

Its the 5th biggest employer in the world......

If carlsberg done health care!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1573389439826.jpg.7255f55ea00372dc1bbe1f08405919ed.jpg

How dare you say people who support Boris don't care about honesty or decency.....thats similar to saying brexiteers arnt clever enough to be allowed to have an opionin. Politics is a giant game of chess in which human beings will their flaws and faults fight to move forward with their own vision. I'm supporting Boris because the alternative is terrifying for white, working, rural people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2