Depression

12 minutes ago, liP said:

Like I said it was a long time ago and I can't remember the facts as there was a lot of piss take. 

Yes we all took the piss but not in a malicious way as you well know, so don't come across like a pansy waving your hands, look at these c**ts picking on poor little stewie. 

I'm not going to go into detail but to say I stuck up for you. 

Oh BTW I've just been told I never sent the mugshot as it was put up on the site by someone else :bye: so not so guilty then! 

So you admit you was all taking the piss? That’s good of you to admit it tbh but again just shows you all as the snakes you are! 

Im not trying to say anyone is picking on me at all......I’m just trying to find out why it’s me out of all the other people that have gone to jail from here that got the special, non malicious piss taking treatment and getting people passing around the info of where to look? 

I’ll write this sober as a judge and say you and a few others are nothing but a bunch of snivelling little weasels acting like a group of little girls over a bit of internet gossip. Taking about leaving the forum ffs man grow up, aren’t you nearly 60 now? Instead of acting like a teenager and writing pathetic little rants about me you want to try looking at yourself and see why your so vain!

And ill ask you again.....post a screenshot of this message ive meant to of sent you please :thumbs:

Edited by Stoney100

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, liP said:

"The where to look" was in response to sticking up for you in light of the accusations against you :bye: now f**k off. 

Lol well Ive heard it all now :thumbs:

1 hour ago, liP said:

I see you sent me a pm or two whilst I have been catching up on this thread and writing this but I'll tell you now, I'll not even open them to converse with you

Show me this message :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

stewie == i`ve said it on here and in pm even said lets talk face to face your digging at the wrong people , i dont want keep going over it because its boring as fook the people involved at the time hav`nt got involved this time because its the same old boring shit they`ve done with you in the past ..you said some pretty shit things about me made a few threats called me a few names even after it was cleared ,, read em back that make you any better than the people your moaning about ...?  i`m done with this now ..

I was done hours ago until lip posted that ridiculous post tbh ?

ive not mentioned you either since ?

6 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

So you admit you was all taking the piss? That’s good of you to admit it tbh but again just shows you all as the snakes you are! 

Im not trying to say anyone is picking on me at all......I’m just trying to find out why it’s me out of all the other people that have gone to jail from here that got the special, non malicious piss taking treatment and getting people passing around the info of where to look? 

I’ll write this sober as a judge and say you and a few others are nothing but a bunch of snivelling little weasels acting like a group of little girls over a bit of internet gossip. Taking about leaving the forum ffs man grow up, aren’t you nearly 60 now? Instead of acting like a teenager and writing pathetic little rants about me you want to try looking at yourself and see why your so vain!

And ill ask you again.....post a screenshot of this message ive meant to of sent you please :thumbs:

Banter stewie, you read it all and there was nothing malicious like I've said before... 

Its late, goodnight and sleep tight ?

3 minutes ago, liP said:

Banter stewie, you read it all and there was nothing malicious like I've said before... 

Its late, goodnight and sleep tight ?

So your not going to post a screenshot of the message then? Not that hard is it? Bet you would of been up all night if your post got the likes you were craving when writing your little essay ?

1 hour ago, liP said:

I see you sent me a pm or two whilst I have been catching up on this thread and writing this but I'll tell you now, I'll not even open them to converse with you

Please post this message! Come on before I sign out :thumbs: 

depression is a horrible illness....I wouldn't personally wish upon any person.....some really selfish replies imo....just hope if any of you suffer from it that you get the support,to over come it,  as it really does f**k up folks lives?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

depression is a horrible illness....I wouldn't personally wish upon any person.....some really selfish replies imo....just hope if any of you suffer from it that you get the support,to over come it,  as it really does f**k up folks lives?

Words are words.....actions are actions.....I can guarantee nobody on here really gives a f**k about anyone they don’t know with depression more than they do if they had cancer.......you dont have to have depressed people on speed dial to prove how much you care ?

Edited by Stoney100
16 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Words are words.....actions are actions.....I can guarantee nobody on here really gives a f**k about anyone they don’t know with depression more than they do if they had cancer.......it’s just cancer sufferers don’t milk it ?

I don't believe that mate....

I know quite a few who have offered time and support for complete strangers, well internet "mates" lol....

Infact there are blokes on here who have done me some very good turns, and I believe I have returned that on a number of occasions...

I know your pissed off with the shit going on now, but not everyone is out for themselves only...in fact I think many are quite the opposite..

• Like 4

Ok let me ask all you good smararitans this.......you’ve been through your own troubles, been in jail, been addicted to drink and drugs and have finally pulled yourself out of the hole you have been stuck in for 15 years......over them years you have had people laugh at you, take the piss out off,  look down on you even and you felt like just jumping off a bridge or in front of a train every single day from the moment you wake up till the moment you go back to sleep.......you have been depressed,anxious and know full well when you try to explain yourself people will think your selfish so you don’t try, you just accept that it is who you are. You’ve asked for help, even begged for it but time after time you continuously got let down by people who said they would be there for you in your times of trouble.......you soon learn that despite all there nice posts and saying they would always help, they have there own life and they won’t always help or be there. They will make an effort to say they will but deep down they will really enjoy seeing you in a bad way because it makes their own life feel better and you just become a burden on them.

so you realise that you need to sort this shit out yourself.......and after months/years of feeling like your getting no where finally you start to feel better, like their is a light at the end of the tunnel because your doing it yourself and no one can let you down that way.......you start to see that the people who were all nice to you and pretending they would help have changed.....they see you doing well and it seems now they are bitter when before they wanted to hear all your problems. You start to realise the absolute bullshit people who have never experienced being in a dark place speak with talk like “it’s unseen” etc. You start to remember the things people said in the past and it hits home when they say things that completely contradict that when your up and running again........but most importantly of all you have beat the so called unbeatable battle against the mind and have set yourself up for a life of having to stand by your beliefs because they were they only thing that got you out of black hole you were in, not some muggy little words off someone on the internet......not the endless people wanting to help or support you......not the rehabs or jail......your beliefs that you were better than the shit life you were stuck in and that you could get out of it were what dragged you out of bed every morning to get up and beat something that many people let finish them off.

you come to a point we’re your ticking along nicely but fully aware that one wrong move or letting the wrong person into your life while be a disaster and you will back to square one quicker than you’d like to be and everything will be worse than ever.

now if you was in that position, and the instinct you got from ANY person was that they were a red flag trigger then would it be selfish to put yourself first or try and help that person when your at extreme risk of ending up worse off than that person for doing so???

37 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Words are words.....actions are actions.....I can guarantee nobody on here really gives a f**k about anyone they don’t know with depression more than they do if they had cancer.......you dont have to have depressed people on speed dial to prove how much you care ?

id like to think that's untrue mate, I poured my heart out to complete strangers on this site, half expecting most of em to tell me man the f**k up or summat. how wrong I was, people inviting me down theres, people willing to drive up mine just to hold my hand. im awfully depressed and lonely at the moment, but I wouldn't be a decent human being if I wasn't , at the moment, I would pay the devil to come share a cup of tea with me, no one comes here except the stroke team

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't believe that mate....

I know quite a few who have offered time and support for complete strangers, well internet "mates" lol....

Infact there are blokes on here who have done me some very good turns, and I believe I have returned that on a number of occasions...

I know your pissed off with the shit going on now, but not everyone is out for themselves only...in fact I think many are quite the opposite..

Yes but plenty have done the complete opposite mate! If someone from Scotland called you up tonight and said “Kevin I’m feeling sucidal can you come round as your the only person I can talk to” truthfully what you do?