Get it off your chest thread....

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The best thing about the Internet forum thing is that it gives you an insight into characters and ways of thinking that you didn’t believe could actually exist ! 

it’s the strangest thing, it really is.......

That said, it’s not all negative, I was never one to take up invites unless I had a really good feeling about people and I can say I have made a couple of lifelong friends.......proper chaps who I probably wouldn’t have met had I not discovered this place.

But......and it’s a massive BUT.......you HAVE to be very, very, very cautious about who you take a chance with.

There are some amount of odd marks in the world and if you are a heart in your sleeve type like me then it can really come back to burn you.......luckily it hasn’t happened to me but as I say, I gave 99.9% of the invites I got a polite blank.

Invites ????? Now i,v got a complex 

• Haha 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Ain't that the truth , not interested if people on here are church goers ,brain surgeons ,bin men or whatever ,if they are interesting and have something to say with a few manners ...that will do me.

Exactly Stan and manners is something max sadly lacks he just wants to insult folk and there families yet he could give more like he's a decent greyhound trainer or his experience in coursing yet you don't here of that just petty name calling and trying to find a argument all the time 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The best thing about the Internet forum thing is that it gives you an insight into characters and ways of thinking that you didn’t believe could actually exist ! 

it’s the strangest thing, it really is.......

That said, it’s not all negative, I was never one to take up invites unless I had a really good feeling about people and I can say I have made a couple of lifelong friends.......proper chaps who I probably wouldn’t have met had I not discovered this place.

But......and it’s a massive BUT.......you HAVE to be very, very, very cautious about who you take a chance with.

There are some amount of odd marks in the world and if you are a heart in your sleeve type like me then it can really come back to burn you.......luckily it hasn’t happened to me but as I say, I gave 99.9% of the invites I got a polite blank.

Definitely not all negative at all......look at the comp and how it grows every year......there’s been countless acts of kindness on here over the years and it’s always been a good place to have a debate (probably not after ten Stella’s tho lol) and like yourself I’ve met a few lads off here I call good friends now. 

It is a good site, we all wouldn’t of used it for years if it wasn’t.....?

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Exactly Stan and manners is something max sadly lacks he just wants to insult folk and there families yet he could give more like he's a decent greyhound trainer or his experience in coursing yet you don't here of that just petty name calling and trying to find a argument all the time 

Simple......he is what he is ?

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

As does everyone! More should go to it imo and get off here for the weekend ?

I always have an idea that it could easily end up utter carnage ! Lol 

I’m not brilliant in company and I’m absolutely useless in drunk company ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

I always have an idea that it could easily end up utter carnage ! Lol 

I’m not brilliant in company and I’m absolutely useless in drunk company ! Lol 

I must admit when I was waiting for everyone up my brothers club for the first one, I was thinking “what the f**k have I got myself into here” lol......but one by one they all turned up and it gradually became one of the best weekends I’ve had in my life still to this day lol

• Like 1
Just now, sid g said:

you would`nt of said that if you`d just paid out eighty quid for a trophy and it got smashed to bits ,  

yes that’s fair enough I suppose mate......but in his defence he was f****d and can’t remember doing it plus he brought the new one didn’t he? 

He genuinely felt bad over that bless him lol I think that’s still why he don’t come on

My impression is, that a bloke of Kevs character holds things like the fishing comp together......without such an upbeat and positive sounding bloke (which I have no doubt is exactly how he is in real life having spoken to him a few times in the blower) it could easily go to bits with such a diverse set of people......because it’s a fact of life that not everyone is going to hit it off.

As I say, just the impression that I get.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sid g said:

bit more behind the story  to who sponsered the trophy tbh but its in the past ...

I know mate, I was pissed off at the time but he was genuinely sorry and like you say it’s in the past......he is still a stupid Scottish twat tho lol