Over 100 gender identities’, claims BBC to children..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a disgrace, child abuse at it finest.

It’s all part of the feminisation of men and the dumbing down of society, can you see any of these people in years to come complaining or protesting against anything that is dumped on them or demanded

My lads 14, told me about all this different gender shit, but.... hes rounded enough to know its all bullocks...like he said to me your either a man or a woman... that's how you're born...its nature..

4 minutes ago, king said:

what is going on.real brainwashing of kid's.

you are either a man or a woman ffs 

This is from the same organisation that said they had no idea about Jimmy savile!

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

it's crazy that telling children such nonsence isn't illegal..imagine being a kid and the teacher pumping that shit into your head.

you would go home and not even know what you were..complete madness.

It’s all part of the feminisation of men and the dumbing down of society, can you see any of these people in years to come complaining or protesting against anything that is dumped on them or demanded of them, they will grow up to be confused, insecure, messed up inward looking people who will not even notice what’s happening to them or the world around them, it’s all part of the big plan and it’s moving along nicely while we all bicker over trivia like brexit and other such smoke screens that are fed to us on a daily basis, if you want total control over people, start by removing there identity, then mould them into what you want????????

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s all part of the feminisation of men and the dumbing down of society, can you see any of these people in years to come complaining or protesting against anything that is dumped on them or demanded of them, they will grow up to be confused, insecure, messed up inward looking people who will not even notice what’s happening to them or the world around them, it’s all part of the big plan and it’s moving along nicely while we all bicker over trivia like brexit and other such smoke screens that are fed to us on a daily basis, if you want total control over people, start by removing there identity, then mould them into what you want????????

Couldn't have put it better myself bud.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, king said:

it's crazy that telling children such nonsence isn't illegal..imagine being a kid and the teacher pumping that shit into your head.

you would go home and not even know what you were..complete madness.

As greyman said it a ideology working towards global dominance by very few, get rid of manly men who would fight back an rise up if needed.

Replace them with weak limp wristed confused sheep that will do f**k all when there liberties are taken.

All part of the plan.

There feelings an emotions trump the scientific fact that biology an chromosomes determine male or female, not feelings or emotions 

Edited by Francie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

As greyman said it a ideology working towards global dominance by very few, get rid of manly men who would fight back an rise up if needed.

Replace them with weak limp wristed confused sheep that will do f**k all when there liberties are taken.

All part of the plan.

There feelings an emotions trump the scientific fact that biology an chromosomes determine male or female, not feelings or emotions 

you and GM hit the nail on the head there francie..

it's totally mind blowing that it's allowed..

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Spot on mate

22 minutes ago, walshie said:

How can there be a 100 gender identities? Unless you include things like a man who thinks he's a woman who thinks she's a man who thinks she's a woman who's a lesbian. i'm so glad I don't have kids of school age. 

don't know walshie..

i do know that the person/person's who came up with that nonsence. need sacking and locking up...

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, walshie said:

How can there be a 100 gender identities? Unless you include things like a man who thinks he's a woman who thinks she's a man who thinks she's a woman who's a lesbian. i'm so glad I don't have kids of school age. 

There isn't  - you either sit down or stand up for a piss, that's it.

............. Anything else is a kink, a perversion or a mental illness.

Those people with their funny ideas should be kept away from kids - kids should just be allowed to be kids. They don't need to hearing that silly bollocks. 

• Like 1