Over 100 gender identities’, claims BBC to children..

My lads 14, told me about all this different gender shit, but.... hes rounded enough to know its all bullocks...like he said to me your either a man or a woman... that's how you're born...its nature...so perhaps rather than shitting ourselves that the BBC can warp our children's minds...just talk to your kids yourself...its our job as parents to educate...f**k me there are so many conspiracy theorys now its beyond a joke....these people who classify themselves as a helicopter or some other stupid shit are just nut jobs...same as ever...only difference is social media give them a platform....most normal people just get on and raise their kids to think in a normal way...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a disgrace, child abuse at it finest.

It’s all part of the feminisation of men and the dumbing down of society, can you see any of these people in years to come complaining or protesting against anything that is dumped on them or demanded

My lads 14, told me about all this different gender shit, but.... hes rounded enough to know its all bullocks...like he said to me your either a man or a woman... that's how you're born...its nature..

3 hours ago, walshie said:

How can there be a 100 gender identities? Unless you include things like a man who thinks he's a woman who thinks she's a man who thinks she's a woman who's a lesbian. i'm so glad I don't have kids of school age. 

Its beyond a joke Dave...Fin was telling me there are people who classify themselves as an Apache attack helicopter....its made up bollocks...

Always been a few cross dressers, transgender etc... I feel a bit sorry for them really, they are obviously mentally disturbed..... all.the other shit like "you need to treat me as a walnut tree, cause that's how I feel" is purely bullshit....lol

• Like 2

Just read all the replies...I cant believe how many sensible posters are buying this shit...lol...

Seriously...100 different genders.... c'mon lads...even.your kids wont buy that one...lol

I fear for my grandchildren’s future ..two genders male or female , your either one or the other regardless of having bits cut of or stuck on or what ever else you make claim to be or desire to be ..filling kids heads with this sh1t is a disgrace ..

Just now, W. Katchum said:

My kids would tell there teacher to get to fcuk if they told em there was more than one gender, already had a couple a touchy meetings with the school regarding me eldest 2 am religious education ?? 

an if my kids gets sent home for summat like that. I’ll give em a tenner an take em to shops, it’s our jobs as parents to keep our kids real?

Thank f**k for that....I thought for a minute everyone actually believed their children's brains were that easy to manipulate!! Lol

2 minutes ago, sussex said:

I fear for my grandchildren’s future ..two genders male or female , your either one or the other regardless of having bits cut of or stuck on or what ever else you make claim to be or desire to be ..filling kids heads with this sh1t is a disgrace ..

I'm sure your grandkids will be fine mate, as I'm sure your children will guide them correctly...... so the chances of a random nut job saying his true identity is a female baboon will be laughed off and ignored....like most people do..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

IF an it’s a big IF mate, we teach out babies how to think for themselves, then it don’t matter who says what it thinks what, clever, sensible well brought up kids will see throo bull shite an nonsense jist like we do?

Read it again mate....100 types of gender...for fucks sake, youd have to make a real hash of parenting if your child started to buy into that kind of shit!! Lol...

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Even bein mad an playin there game there could only be 4 ? 

my mission in life now is to get a bit a strange?, but not just any ole woman, I’m aiming for a woman who believes she is a bi sexual mermaid ?

Lol..... she sounds a catch...

f**k that was crap!! Lol

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My kids would tell there teacher to get to fcuk if they told em there was more than one gender, already had a couple a touchy meetings with the school regarding me eldest 2 am religious education ?? 

an if my kids gets sent home for summat like that. I’ll give em a tenner an take em to shops, it’s our jobs as parents to keep our kids real?

Just read this again....

Mate...there is more than one gender...theres definitely 2....after that it's open for debate..lol

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I did mean 2 ? I’ll blame me wee daft phone ?? I do actually believe poofs are poofs tho mate, they still male but I do think there’s guys who think they woman, I saw it in young kids, kids too young for outside influence an ye could tell a mile away the kid was bent as a ten bob bit, an as sure as shit. Ended up a poof an then eventually 1  got a second change in his 20s ?o

so lets think about from from his/her/it’s point a view an there is still only 4 max? men, woman, man that think they woman, an woman that think they men. I’d argue maybe nature has fcuked up with some folk. But anything beyond them 4 is just pure attention seeking wierdo’s?

Agreed.....the end..lol

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

My 5 year old came back from school telling his 3 year old brother , that girls can marry girls and boys boys, missus said nope that's wrong boys marry girls, neither of us are homophobic or anything like it she has gay mates, but we're not prepared to normalise it for young children. I feel schools are over stepping there brief in doing so. Teach maths and English and sports with a few life skills and that'll do for me.....

Definitely mate....was that from the teacher or another kid though?

I cant believe at 5 that is part of the curriculum?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

As a normal, garden variety white man, with no wierd sexual tendencies ( well maybe barring the odd pokey bum wank?), I’m here to tell you I think you should find your way the fcuk out here ya wierdo?

When I next identify as male ,I am going to offer you an offliner .

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lots will laugh but as babies I used to read my kids the Sunday school bible stories. Where better can we get our teachings of being better folk than the bible let’s face it, our whole existence was founded on it an lived around the 10 commandments, don’t even tell em it’s bible stories or force wk to believe in god or any sort a religion but as sensible kids they get it?

My kids had children's bibles as well mate...I'm not religious at all...but as you say we live by Christian morals and standards in this country, just because I wont go the full hog and believe in a God doesn't mean I dont want to live by our standard principles...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1