Climate crazies

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Francie the water evaporates , rains , flows back to the sea, a cycle....but if temperature rises then huge volumes of sea ice, glaciers, polar ice , icebergs, melt and increase the quantity of water in the cycle, changing level, weather and water systems...

What goes up must come down. 

10 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Welcome back buddy. Hope all's well

Thank you mate. All is very good here. I’ve only had a quick look around thus far but seen you’ve been away..... I’ll be having a proper read of that soon ?

• Like 1

We're certainly f***ing up the planet though, no matter the graphs presented...f**k me there are whole areas of the ocean that you can walk on there is that much plastic floating about, we're a dirty bunch us humans....go to London and your blowing black out of your nose for a week...Bangkok or Bejing is 10 times worse...

I'll go on what my eyes tell me, we aren't helping the place we call home that's for sure lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great video online think it from redicetv 10 reasons greta thunberg is a fraud lol they are all shills yes we are having an effect by overpopulation and everything that goes with it but id say negligible effect on temp rises. What happened to Al Gore's much backed up predictions ? What happened to the (HOLE IN OZONE LAYER) lol and i could punch the little horrible thing in the mouthshe another " EUROPE WILL NO LONGER BE A MONOLITHIC SOCIETY AND WE WILL BE " types

• Like 1

One thing that can’t be denied, we are f***ing trashing the gaff......and eventually there will be a day of reckoning because nature will always put itself right.

We are living worse than animals on a range of different levels and stupid pantomime performances like this young girls distract from the seriousness and reality of what’s going on.

We should be talking about the big issues but instead we are talking about how these climate change idiots turn it all into a nonsense that people then laugh at.

• Like 3
On 28/09/2019 at 08:30, king said:

them lot are in the same frame of mind as the flat earther's......fecking crack pot's the lot of them...

you can come up with all your scientific bollocks as much as you like matey,,but.did you watch what i put up..if you can't see whats happening when your out and about,then,i dunno..my findings are about what i see..not some gobbly gook words and graphs that i dont give a feck about.. or even understand..call me thick.but i do have common scence..and it will allus prevail..so,stick that in your pipe an smoke it...lol....

My  secondary education came to an abrupt end way before the leaving age. I had a 'difference of opinion' with the school. I know my intellectual limitations. If  the majority of top scientists the world over tell me that the earth is round, that we evolved from apes, that smoking causes lung cancer, that being too fat heightens your risk of heart disease, that a nuclear bomb could devastate the world and that we are destroying the planet with greenhouse emissions. I believe them!  What special qualification does Joe Public  have to challenge these views? Just arrogance or stupidity or both. 

And if Donald Trump says global warming is 'fake news' invented by the Chinese, then I am absolutely f***ing certain that global warming is a serious problem.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

My  secondary education came to an abrupt end way before the leaving age. I had a 'difference of opinion' with the school. I know my intellectual limitations. If  top scientists the world over tell me that the earth is round, that we evolved from apes, that smoking causes lung cancer, that being too fat heightens your risk of heart disease, that a nuclear bomb could devastate the world and that we are destroying the planet with greenhouse emissions. I believe them! What special qualification does Joe Public  have to challenge these views? Just arrogance or stupidity or both. 

And if Donald Trump says global warming is 'fake news' invented by the Chinese, then I am absolutely f***ing certain that global warming is a serious problem.

Actually you have highlighted the problem here and that is the shocking use of half truths and pseudoscience being claimed as proper science by the climate activists and so called scientists. THIS ISN'T SCIENCE! and its setting a dangerous premise for our future in science and as wilf rightly says it will effectively put us back decades in dealing with REAL problems  we are ignoring the elephant in the room and that is the climate is going to change and we are not the cause it's out of our hands and instead of trying to stop it we should be putting  plans in place to deal with it ...I'm going to put the 10,000 year  average temperature fluctuation graph  again because its important  note that we are infact coming out the back of a unusual cold period its quite right that its getting warmer it should be! Also note how steep the graph lines change this also indicates that the  rapid change is perfectly normal and we are infact at this point below the average temperature. 

c8da26068accf8e8e0538f5d14d019ff.jpg

• Like 4

As I say I am out of my depth. I am told that there's has always been huge fluctuations in the planet's temperature. I am also told that the planet has warmed very quickly since the industrial revolution and that the cause of this is greenhouse gases. I therefore accept that this rapid warming is going to cause massive problems with rising sea levels and more extreme weather events which will cause untold human suffering. Most scientists accept that we can do something to stop this by reducing greenhouse emissions. I think it would be weird of me, Joe Public, who has no qualifications in climatology or even basic geography to disagree with them. Sometimes you have to accept the experts know what they are talking about.

Edited by jukel123
58 minutes ago, byron said:

you can come up with all your scientific bollocks as much as you like matey,,but.did you watch what i put up..if you can't see whats happening when your out and about,then,i dunno..my findings are about what i see..not some gobbly gook words and graphs that i dont give a feck about.. or even understand..call me thick.but i do have common scence..and it will allus prevail..so,stick that in your pipe an smoke it...lol....

so are you telling me that you cant understand the graph that kanny just put up.8yr old kid's can understand such a basic graph 

and what are you seeing when out and about exactly ??

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Joe Public, who has no qualifications in climatology or even basic geography to disagree with them. Sometimes you have to accept the experts know what they are talking about.

expert's know what they are talking about ??

22 minutes ago, kanny said:

Actually you have highlighted the problem here and that is the shocking use of half truths and pseudoscience being claimed as proper science by the climate activists and so called scientists. THIS ISN'T SCIENCE! and its setting a dangerous premise for our future in science and as wilf rightly says it will effectively put us back decades in dealing with REAL problems  we are ignoring the elephant in the room and that is the climate is going to change and we are not the cause it's out of our hands and instead of trying to stop it we should be putting  plans in place to deal with it ...I'm going to put the 10,000 year  average temperature fluctuation graph  again because its important  note that we are infact coming out the back of a unusual cold period its quite right that its getting warmer it should be! Also note how steep the graph lines change this also indicates that the  rapid change is perfectly normal and we are infact at this point below the average temperature. 

c8da26068accf8e8e0538f5d14d019ff.jpg

Facts don't matter when it come to these folk kanny, I agree with you the climate changes on its own, but again we've polluted the earth an that needs sorting, it's a cult, you can't have a different opinion.or your part of the problem.

The sea level rises everyday does it not, with the tides, an the moon controls this, it's all interesting stuff.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, king said:

so are you telling me that you cant understand the graph that kanny just put up.8yr old kid's can understand such a basic graph 

and what are you seeing when out and about exactly ??

a total feckin break down in nature caused by all of us...agree or not king..