Climate crazies

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

We're working on up scaling now mate, particularly in domestic and industrial heating...

A big push is the huge generator plants that kick in to boost the electricity when other power sources are lagging...as I said a bit a while back, nuclear ain't the full answer, or wind!!

Any combustion engine can be fitted with our units, we need to build bespoke models above 16L....

The heating design works on a different principle, which is in early stages....and if im honest the technical brains in the business bamboozle me a bit at times with it!! Lol

Soooo, is that a “in theory it could clean smoke from a boiler given the right mechanics “? Lol

Normally, I need picture and small words ! Lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Soooo, is that a “in theory it could clean smoke from a boiler given the right mechanics “? Lol

Normally, I need picture and small words ! Lol 

In theory yes!!

It's in design stage at the moment, but, perhaps lose fossil fuel altogether for heating ... it's not got to proto type yet, need to get the engine kits really going first, but in principle and when modelled it looks very positive...

Just now, NEWKID said:

In theory yes!!

It's in design stage at the moment, but, perhaps lose fossil fuel altogether for heating ... it's not got to proto type yet, need to get the engine kits really going first, but in principle and when modelled it looks very positive...

I was thinking more of burning the shit we put in landfill and cleaning the smoke before it’s emitted into the air......they can probably do that already, but I don’t know.

That way it could drive power stations.

6 minutes ago, king said:

maybe the uk government are worried that they cant tax battery car's like they can petrol/diesel car's..

Fuel tax is a significant source of income for the government, with the Treasury expected to bring in around £28.8 billion this financial year alone..

i hope you can make a big success with the invention mate..if you can get it off the ground.there's no doubt it will give us cleaner air and save live's..

Thank you mate....

The irony for us is this will keep fossil fuelled vehicles on the road longer, so it's a win win for governments and oil suppliers...

The tech has been around for decades, so we haven't invented the process, we have certainly tweaked it a lot and made it usuable, but also covered the important safety parts and made it commercially viable....its not a bucket with loads of wires sticking out of it!! Lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was thinking more of burning the shit we put in landfill and cleaning the smoke before it’s emitted into the air......they can probably do that already, but I don’t know.

I've had a few talks with a company who are looking to launch, the use waste and turn it into stored hydrogen which in turn is used in hydrogen filling stations to power full hydrogen cars...its an interesting concept (again technically over my head!! Lol), but a fairly decent business model....only snag for them is I think they will have to almost completely dilute to get it off the ground, the upfront costs are huge!!

There is some synergy with us, but not enough to take another path at the minute...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you mate....

The irony for us is this will keep fossil fuelled vehicles on the road longer, so it's a win win for governments and oil suppliers...

The tech has been around for decades, so we haven't invented the process, we have certainly tweaked it a lot and made it usuable, but also covered the important safety parts and made it commercially viable....its not a bucket with loads of wires sticking out of it!! Lol

See, now here’s the problem....because I was rather hoping it was a bucket with loads of wires sticking out of it ! Lol lol 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you mate....

in a nutshell are the emission's being captured and stored in some sort of way.or are they being converted into another substance..

Just now, king said:

in a nutshell are the emission's being captured and stored in some sort of way.or are they being converted into another substance..

We produce a cleaner burn at combustion stage by adding hydrogen/oxygen mix...its slightly hotter but much quicker... we add to the air and this mixes with the fuel making a very quick and slightly hotter burn... fuel is used/burnt more effectively so emissions (particulate soot/carbon/particulates) are reduced massively...

Capturing emissions (DPFs) is bullshit, as you store it to be blown into the atmosphere at a later date, whilst your vehicle struggles to breathe!! Lol

A huge selling point is keeping DPFs clean, we've seen this all the time ..

Sort of a long nut shell....sorry lol

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

yeh that would be a good idea ....

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think that technology exists and is going to be used by my council. Not sure about driving power stations though.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

This is a historical and a bit off topic but have any of you guys ever experienced a proper 'pea souper'?  It was a mixture of fog and industrial pollution in the air. When I was a kid in the fifties we got them regularly. I lived near the biggest industrial estate in Europe ( Trafford Park Manchester) and  hundreds of other mills and factories. You  could not see your hand in front of your face. It was great for us kids playing out, but it was murder (literally) for anybody who had a dodgy ticker or was a heavy smoker. You would often come across old dockers clinging to lampposts trying to get their breath. The pea soupers must have wiped out hundreds if not thousands of the elderly/asthmatics every year. As Newkid said when you blew your nose ( onto your sleeve?) the bogies were black, some the size of small pebbles?. Hope you are not having your tea whilst reading this.? I suppose we must have made some progress since those times or maybe the shit we are breathing is less visible?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think that technology exists and is going to be used by my council. Not sure about driving power stations though.

19 hours ago, WILF said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waste-to-energy_plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waste-to-energy

The first incinerator or "Destructor" was built in Nottingham UK in 1874 by Manlove, Alliott & Co. Ltd. to the design of Alfred Fryer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teesside_EfW

Teesside Energy from Waste plant (also known as Teesside WTE power station or Haverton Hill incinerator) is a municipal waste incinerator and waste-to-energy power station, which provides 29.2 megawatts (MW) of electricity for the National Grid by burning 390,000 tonnes of household and commercial waste a year. It is located on the River Tees at Haverton Hill, east of Billingham in North East England. Operated by SITA UK since its conception, the plant replaced the Portrack Incinerator and opened in 1998.

• Like 1