Iron Arms

In all honesty mate i dont like the American " feel " to tournaments its all a bit too " bar room " atmosphere for me.....that said the WAL is the highest level of competition hands down so no complaints here......its an intense sport but i still think the Yanks dress it all up too much with excessive screaming and aggression for the cameras.

My mentor in the sport was a fella called Rod Lannette,he was possibly the most ferocious competitor ive ever seen in any sport,he could just summon up explosive energy with the flick of a switch....yet off the table he was the sweetest most humble man you could meet,very intelligent,well spoken etc.....for me he was the epitome of a true sportsman...sadly Rod had a long illness which took his life a few years ago and his infectious personality is sorely missed....i just wish he had been around for this WAL stuff he was good enough to compete at that level and would of been a great example of how to conduct yourself to these Yanks.

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Ha ha ha

you just don't realise do you that a self confessed Hardman ' ex pro heavyweight boxer ' arm wrestler ' top geezer ?just comes across as a c**t on here by calling folks family childish names .

Take your little band of Clingons away and your a Joke for a man of your background .

Coming  on here thinking you can talk to folk as you please and not get anything directed back at you .

Its laughable.

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Ha ha ha

you just don't realise do you that a self confessed Hardman ' ex pro heavyweight boxer ' arm wrestler ' top geezer ?just comes across as a c**t on here by calling folks family childish names .

Take your little band of Clingons away and your a Joke for a man of your background .

Coming  on here thinking you can talk to folk as you please and not get anything directed back at you .

Its laughable.

Never said im a hardman,never said im a top geezer,never called peoples families names....your just getting boring and a little bit mental now.

I actually think you are too far gone in your afraid,anxious little mind to realise that all your hang ups and insecurities are down to the fact you cannot accept what you are.

You are not confrontational and courageous like you wish you was.....its not my fault.

44 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember a big lad from Rotherham winning some sort of world championship arm wrestling comp in the late 90s and damaging his arm in the process it was popular in the 70s in pubs around the estates.

The pressure generated by 2 big lads arm wrestling on each other joints must be phenomenal.

• Like 2

Well what a night of competition that was....exactly right with my predictions i wish my boxing predictions were as good as that ?

Dont know if any of yous actually watched it if not all the matches are on Youtube....there was a really controversial ending in the main match that i put down to a refereeing mistake which was a shame....i know probably nobody else is even remotely interested but i think next season will be the biggest and most important season yet for the WAL so onwards and upwards.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Ey we can feed our kids Daniel Cnut.

Where as your olds were that poor the only vitamins you got was when you were put on ya grannies pussy  .

??

max your a fat slug that needs a mirror to see your own cock.........no wonder you got a mail order bride.....f***ing saddo????