Pit bull supposed rapist

Guess a few of you guys have seen the footage? Brutal, and not for the faint hearted! When will trump just nuke Mexico, 17, 000 murders in first 6months of this year, 10 women murdered a day, can fully understand trump not wanting those blood Thirsty heathens in the USA , those cartels need wiping out, but guess their funded by CIA, get on "bestgore" see what lovely ethnic diversity we could have amongst us, Africans? South Americans? =HELL, scum, 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence meant and not trying to sound a boring c**t but I got introduced to the website you mentioned through a thread on this site many years ago......i watched a few videos on it I still wish to

Well said mate, bloody well said.

I don't go on those gore sites they corrode the soul....got sent the said video on WhatsApp...that dog definitely turned. 

No offence meant and not trying to sound a boring c**t but I got introduced to the website you mentioned through a thread on this site many years ago......i watched a few videos on it I still wish to this day I never watched.....with under 18s on the site it might be best to remove the name of it ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

No offence meant and not trying to sound a boring c**t but I got introduced to the website you mentioned through a thread on this site many years ago......i watched a few videos on it I still wish to this day I never watched.....with under 18s on the site it might be best to remove the name of it ?

Appreciate your view, but is that not just stick your head in the sand? That shit is going on, even if you don't want to be aware,the world is a grim, shit place! 

• Like 1

Wow just simply wow... there's cnuts everywhere but to seriously and stupidly think all Mexicans are blood thirsty fuuckers. Well it's just ridiculous and sad.

I happen to know a lot of Mexicans and poor or rich, the ones I have had the pleasure to meet, have all been amazing human beings.

Waltjnr, how many years have you spent in the company of real Mexicans? 

• Like 4

There defo some f****d up people around for sure , thing is if someone raped my lil girl I’d want them dead but how many people on these videos are killed for been suspected ?? I’ve watched  some of them as some them deserve what they get but truth is people chuck accusations around every day and in country’s like Mexico can see innocent people skinned alive /cut up in pieces / beheaded / burned alive etc etc for someone accusing someone.  The cartel are an abomination and need to be wiped out , some of the atrocities they commit over there drug empire , are beyond medieval and sometimes they do stuff that seems like the human brain couldn’t think these things up .

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Appreciate your view, but is that not just stick your head in the sand? That shit is going on, even if you don't want to be aware,the world is a grim, shit place! 

There’s no doubt this supposedly wonderful world is a truly brutal and horrific place, if staying well away from it and not watching videos of it is sticking my head in the sand then I’m ok with that tbh. 

The video your on about got sent to me on Facebook messenger......for a few seconds I couldn’t really workout what was going on but as soon as I did I switched it off as it’s just absolutely  f***ing horrific tbh. I highly doubt he was a nonce either, no doubt just a rival drug cartel member that would of done exactly the same to the guys doing it him had the shoe been on the other foot.

Either way I never knew him, was never likely to meet him and his hombres, can’t say Mexico is high on “to go to” list and if it was I would of done my best not to get in debt with a murderous drug cartel that let pit bulls do that to another human being and film it. 

My point being tho a young hunter reading this site for tips on ferreting doesn’t need a nudge towards sites like that. BUT it’s all on the internet anyway so I’ll shut the f**k up moaning lol ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Wow just simply wow... there's cnuts everywhere but to seriously and stupidly think all Mexicans are blood thirsty fuuckers. Well it's just ridiculous and sad.

I happen to know a lot of Mexicans and poor or rich, the ones I have had the pleasure to meet, have all been amazing human beings.

Waltjnr, how many years have you spent in the company of real Mexicans? 

I wouldn’t say all Mexicans are like that tbh. The ones from the poor rural areas that the cartels run prefer life under the cartels as they are generally “lad done well” types that look after their own in return for silence and letting the cartels carry on business in peace. 

They all get involved in this kind of shit because they are skint and working for the cartels is the only option but get caught by another cartel and it’s game over.