What the f**k .......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thousands of years people have been living and working in London and have never had to be told not to shit in the street.....i wonder what community thats aimed at !

I was in Kerala southern India a few years back in a rice boat sailing through the Kerala backwaters it’s what you do when you visit the place the guide was pointing out there’s a Sea Eagle and over t

Got a good point. Loads closed down and the ones left you have to pay to use. My daughter has crohn's and she has to carry a card/key so she can use the locked ones. Council tax goes up and up and get

Posted Images

4 hours ago, micky said:

In the City of Leicester there were once lots of public Toilets that were always kept clean now they have all gone or  boarded up the same as on all of  the Parks  WHERE ARE PEOPLE SURPOSED TO GO .

If your wanting a glory hole i'd say there a thing of the past what with public bogs closing down,now it's a layby out of town but i'd say some might let you put your nob through the side window micky...:thumbs:

• Haha 2

I was in Kerala southern India a few years back in a rice boat sailing through the Kerala backwaters it’s what you do when you visit the place the guide was pointing out there’s a Sea Eagle and over there there’s a mass of Giant lily pads and I clocked out of the corner of my a eye a bloke having a massive squirty diarrhoea shit on the river bank into the water kinda spoilt it a bit it’s left a memory that won’t go away lol....

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, sid g said:

been the same for years dy

My old bosses daughter married one up there, they said the wedding was fantastic but weren't keen on most of the guests ?

Cheers, D.

Had a neighbour who was proper left wing, loved migrants, wouldn't hear a bad word said about the darkies. She started working as security at Manchester Airport, within a week she admitted she was wrong and mass immigration, especially from Muslim countries was harmful to the uk. She had been working while the Pakistan flights were landing in the early hours....her job was to stop them shitting in corners of the airport as soon as they got off the flights ??

• Haha 1

Once saw some dirty hag, drop her kecks, hang her arse over the edge of the metro platform (line 3, Liceu) and squirt out the rankest shoite ever. Dirty bitch didn't even wipe ?

Not what you want to see at 6am, after a night on the sauce.