Anybody losing their love for the game?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

scummy cnuts?I've had old muddy wet digging boots go for walkies from front porch in the past......back In the 90's I came home from holidays with a load of Calvin Klein boxer shorts.....first time they was washed some cnut jumped the fence and took em?they was f***ing knockoffs anyway???

joys of living on a council estate ?

tell me about it. only started happening since a load of foreigners came a couple of years ago. someone told me to goto Turkey on holiday cos that's were the real fakes are sold??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats different about it there's still hares and running dogs a few seasons ago I had nothing but bad luck at the time id 9 couple of foxhounds I losted a bitch in pup and two very good hounds du

I love the mouching game,...alongside my Wife,..it is my life...?

No the ban will never be over turned but it doesn't have to stop you doing something you have always done just don't get caught 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

tell me about it. only started happening since a load of foreigners came a couple of years ago. someone told me to goto Turkey on holiday cos that's were the real fakes are sold??

'come in,come in,genuine fakes'?I'm off there in September again.....there's a kid hand makes me flatcaps for hunting?I always end up leaving him some of my clobber......?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

'come in,come in,genuine fakes'?I'm off there in September again.....there's a kid hand makes me flatcaps for hunting?I always end up leaving him some of my clobber......?

never fancied it but everyone I know that's been swears by how good it is. Mrs says they look slimey baxxtards but she used to say that about me. 

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

never fancied it but everyone I know that's been swears by how good it is. Mrs says they look slimey baxxtards but she used to say that about me. 

I was of the same opinion....but gave in 10 yrs ago and went.....1 of the best places  ive been(tell them no and they listen)....my old girl goes 2/3 times a yr has done for 20 plus yrs....32 of the family are out there next week?myself and my lot are there in September, first time on a plane for the youngest lad,can't wait ?

• Like 1

To be honest I’d of thought most sheep farmers would be letting lads with stock steady Lurchers run the beam on there land at night or a bit of ferreting with the spate of lambs being butchered in fields it’s a free deterrent for them from these Romanian twats butchering there stock i mean if you have a way with words An are witty enough sheep farms should be easy pickings for the rabbiting man/lamper and good sturdy friendships should be made to get access to other running land especially if you tell them your all eyes an ears it’s a game changer you can find your self with more land to run on than you can shake a stick at but once you’ve secured some spots keep them to your self don’t get involved with this nights out with randoms bull shit because your find they’ve been taking people back to your spots for a run f***ing it up for future running or potentially getting you kicked off land 

40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Love turkey, been 3 times now.  Markets are great- " cheaper than Asda" best one I heard- "cheaper than shoplifting".  ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

To be honest I’d of thought most sheep farmers would be letting lads with stock steady Lurchers run the beam on there land at night or a bit of ferreting with the spate of lambs being butchered in fields it’s a free deterrent for them from these Romanian twats butchering there stock i mean if you have a way with words An are witty enough sheep farms should be easy pickings for the rabbiting man/lamper and good sturdy friendships should be made to get access to other running land especially if you tell them your all eyes an ears it’s a game changer you can find your self with more land to run on than you can shake a stick at but once you’ve secured some spots keep them to your self don’t get involved with this nights out with randoms bull shit because your find they’ve been taking people back to your spots for a run f***ing it up for future running or potentially getting you kicked off land 

you haven't seen the sheep farmers around here. I had one a few weeks ago ranting and raving about me breaking the law, dog not on lead, (no sheep near). claims had 3 sheep killed. also claimed he had camera footage of my dog running through his sheep. he declined to show me. I told him are you that thick I would entertain a dog that even looked at sheep. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Are you talking about bodrum d c

• Like 1

Yeh a lot obviously don't like dogs near the sheep especially in the off season when there tupping or when lambs are about n to be fair unless stock training we don't need to be in fields much at this time of year anyway, out of the way places you want otherwise you can get the old if I let you on everyone expects to come on even with pet dogs etc, lurcher lads have a bad name n mud sticks..

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stephen unwin. said:

All tell yer why their miserable suspicious b*****ds coz some slags a few weeks ago emptied ar diesel tank nicked the hilux and a jcb bucket. Think that,d probably mek you the same 

Bad news that ste c**ts the are 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

yes mate.....we off to dalaman this time....you ever been there?

Been to bodrum mad place lol 

Dalaman sounds good n the dalyan river be good to see plus the ghost town n them tombs have a gudden pal

• Like 1

Farmers have a bad experience it ruins it for every one. If they have never had a issue and they see a lamp they won't bother. On the other hand if they have then look out lol.
As a young lad some  idiot left a gate open which I got the blame for. Hard to reason with a landrover baring down on you with full beam. I gave him 10/10 for effort mind driving down a rough old track with no lights and sneaking in the field. I did find it a bit amusing when he was fing and blinding out the window but couldn't stop on the slope and went sliding by ? Which gave me the window i needed to hit the cover lol. Great days oh to be young again 

• Like 2