8 minutes ago, socks said:

At the end of the day a good stockmans stock are ALWAYS in good order working or not ........

Who rattled your cage jacker yanother one its in good order are you at your best if so get up  brum we have unfinished business or would you like a free pass ya favourite pottery centre Emma Bridgewater we ca. Sort the straightener on canal siding atb bill

• Haha 5

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, socks said:

At the end of the day a good stockmans stock are ALWAYS in good order working or not ........

Yep, this nob might have long nails (long quicks) and he might be well trained physically and mentally but he ain't fighting fit or ready for a days work. That is down to me ;) 

Just ran him about 8km and he's a bit tired ?

• Like 1

Ya have some pottering about daily jukels feet general all round condition looks fine okay. But most a these so called pros and there's one a two on here could not more get a fe ki. G hamster toly fully fit they ain't tye time or know how and that would count fa those pottering about making a li ING pest control it takes more than a few du ns on coneys and a it of this and that. A jukel has to ha e a very low learn time meaning that nothing but resting s app us resting time get a grip you pros getting em right means more much more than a few cut over long nails  fecking idiots. Atb bill 

15 minutes ago, Our team said:

I'm biggest cnut around.    My hob escaped last night. I left the door in latched  on the only door I didn't padlock. I could  hit my own balls with a hammer. Why didn't I get a padlock for that last door..   I was in a rush didn't double check. Ahhhhhhh 

It happens its happened to me and its happened to experienced people but imo you should definitely hit your taiters wi the hammer it's for the best

• Haha 1
Just now, Our team said:

Hahaha   cheeky twat ?yeh but if padlocked it wouldn't have happened cos they come off then back on.  Ahhhh 

You wont rest or be able to forgive usen until you give the old rocks a pasting wi the  s wing

27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Who rattled your cage jacker yanother one its in good order are you at your best if so get up  brum we have unfinished business or would you like a free pass ya favourite pottery centre Emma Bridgewater we ca. Sort the straightener on canal siding atb bill

There’s an old saying bill .... carefully what you wish for ... you’ve got plenty of mouth I’ll give you that ........

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You wont rest or be able to forgive usen until you give the old rocks a pasting wi the  s wing

That's how I feel. Keep looking   its wank when it's ya own fault. Cuts deeper     however one consultation when I get a new hob I can put to jill and jill kit.. ? 

Edited by Our team
51 minutes ago, socks said:

There’s an old saying bill .... carefully what you wish for ... you’ve got plenty of mouth I’ll give you that ........

Listen here socks this scenario with thee and me would a been sorted a while ago and fa you those that know me best knows I ain't got a mouth this just way gave getting things across come over we'll see who's got a mouth. I've told yas yas know where the factory his I can be there in ten minutes .atb bill

28 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Listen here socks this scenario with thee and me would a been sorted a while ago and fa you those that know me best knows I ain't got a mouth this just way gave getting things across come over we'll see who's got a mouth. I've told yas yas know where the factory his I can be there in ten minutes .atb bill

I’ve sent you my address bill you’ve been rattling on forever about squaring me away so here’s your chance .... come yourself or send some other f****r I’m not really bothered just stop boring me with threats .........