Sign in to follow this  
LurcherLad94

Feet

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Dobbie I don't doubt you both work hard but I don't get why the need to drink when out I have seen umpteen times picking lads up for lamping  and there pissed or drugged up  it does my head in I have left a few road side im  not saying ot is pissed but why not wait till your home 

I get what you saying and if he was in that state then defo a no no, but he was fine I reckon I would get more buzz of a glass of coca cola than he got off that bottle. 

I know how daft some lads get once came across a bunch of lads and one had shot him self straight through knee with pelet gun, daft twat just carried on trail of blood behind him did not feel a thing cause of what he had had was crazy and lucky nobody else got injured, funny as though. 

• Haha 1

A transgender done up to nines in high heals and a dress wandering around the countryside drinking a bottle and murdering innocent animals 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, joe ox said:

A transgender done up to nines in high heals and a dress wandering around the countryside drinking a bottle and murdering innocent animals 😂

You have to say gender fluid now transgender is offensive to cattle apparently 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Dobbie said:

Was private land, no livestock present or people around,  no footpaths in the direction the gun was pointing and it was one bottle, gun in bag got in my transit and i drove home nowt wrong with that or illegal. 

His little rant was loaded with what if's and speculation.if he knew the facts then its like i said,not a problem.

paella munching lazy bi and trans curious willow lookalike.

• Haha 3

I would love to see how the police view it :laugh:

I think its called; being in charge of a firearm whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. From what I hear, it doesn't matter if it's on private land with a perfect backstop or some nob on an invite, shooting towards an A road ;)

But crack on 😂

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I would love to see how the police view it :laugh:

I think its called; being in charge of a firearm whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. From what I hear, it doesn't matter if it's on private land with a perfect backstop or some nob on an invite, shooting towards an A road ;)

But crack on 😂

Jumping to conclusions again.will you ever learn to keep your fingers away from the computer.

I've made no conclusions.

OT has admitted he was in charge of a rifle, whilst drinking a bottle of spirits and shooting in the direction (albeit not at) of an A road. Dobie confirmed it.

I'm going on evidence, which I might add is probably being gathered as we speak by some cnut!

Maybe it's you that should step away from the keyboard, making a fool of yourself ;)

49 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

paella munching lazy bi and trans curious willow lookalike.

Fcuk snakes shroom he got ye there 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk snakes shroom he got ye there 😂😂😂

Bollocks... I don't even like paella 😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Our team said:

Beer not spirits..  You stupid stupid little boy.. 

Mate, you rock on ;)

You obviously don't take advice on how to keep your animals better, why the hell would I think you'd be different with yourself 👍

I reckon we shunt worry about it weather its having a few and shooting usen in the nob eating paella all whilst dressed as a bird it dont really matter int grand skeam of things hunting still banned like

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I reckon we shunt worry about it weather its having a few and shooting usen in the nob eating paella all whilst dressed as a bird it dont really matter int grand skeam of things hunting still banned like

Is it ? 🤯