15 hours ago, sandymere said:

Don't think much of the state of the feet. 

IMG_20190705_195419.jpg.c91178b136ded5435492ca39fa895789.jpg

Bit of road work wouldn't go amiss. 

No Excuse for nails like that any time of year,  like a sea eagle ffs ?

And before you start with the coded shit ? , If you put pics up of a foot like that on a topic called Feet on an open hunting forum expect comments.

Get them nails cut FFs or get on the salmon with it ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Big Ron said:

And before you start with the coded shit ? , If you put pics up of a foot like that on a topic called Feet on an open hunting forum you can expect comments in my books.

Your sailing a bit close to the wind Ron, anymore comments like that and a decapitation of the arms will swiftly follow..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Your sailing a bit close to the wind Ron, anymore comments like that and a decapitation of the arms will swiftly follow..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

? a pic don't lie 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, joe ox said:

Nice looking feet doesn't mean injury free feet.

And a photo of a tidy foot doesn't mean all the rest are the same.mine just meant that at that particular time he stood rather well on a nice surface and thought i'll quickly get a photo before he moves.

• Like 4
23 hours ago, billhardy said:

He been a on his bed since end a season first night out getting slowly ready fa season domes work 18 hour days this time a Yr its a long fall when it comes sandymere andd that animal will be putting in a good shift few nights a week I guarantee a as me has last we have no. Beeches local. But when season begins he'll be half there the rest he will work his way in he just give his first five me bike this evening be time xmascomes hell be with luck puring that animal will be all being well. Progress from. Last season. Ya welcome bring one a those galgos sandy let's see how they fare one night lol atb bill

On his bed 

15 hours ago, Big Ron said:

And before you start with the coded shit ? , If you put pics up of a foot like that on a topic called Feet on an open hunting forum expect comments.

Ronnie boy they been cut not by me by the ways by his owner and they are what they are they will ware down with road work. And fa what it's worth Ronald Ill say it again the nicest of feet will. Break up some treacherous looking feet hold up. There's nought wrong with his feet his nails are a wee bit long and I'll say it again bit road work and thellbe different in six weeks  if you wanna come test your jukel on the land wee run the sams

E invitation his offered two. You xmas time atb bill

8 minutes ago, neil b said:

On his bed 

Another words yes he been resting from a good seasons graft and yes Neil this animal will be right when seasons starts not all can pussy foot about through the summer like some myself included some have ta work. Continously earning there wonga on the land through the summer mths every hr his wonga to a contractor. And a family to. Keep. We appreciate the negative comments it's just gives us the enthusiasm ta run another season and keep the jukels happy. Atb bill

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Another words yes he been resting from a good seasons graft and yes Neil this animal will be right when seasons starts not all can pussy foot about through the summer like some myself included some have ta work. Continously earning there wonga on the land through the summer mths every hr his wonga to a contractor. And a family to. Keep. We appreciate the negative comments it's just gives us the enthusiasm ta run another season and keep the jukels happy. Atb bill

Have his arms off bill ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

Correctly trimmed nails does decrease the chance of injured toes and snapped nails.

Of course they djo joe I totally agree but that would be when one's galloping in work or bombing about. This animal had a stead y trott side of a bike atb bill they'll be down in three weeks has you would know. Atb bill

15 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Look at those toes that animal can gallop on any terrain and does and has not one swlen blown joint  get a fecking grip bring yours Ronnie and your galgo sandy ill jack that for you it'll want sa one way ticket back ta sunny climes Spain when I fi ished with it lol atb bill

9 hours ago, Big Ron said:

? a pic don't lie 

But those opinions that know very little do. Ron yas jumping on a nothing do you want see him work winter time ya welcome ya can check his feet out when he had afew hrs running atb bill

• Like 1