10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

very nice👌

Pity the rest of the dog isn't as good😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 29/06/2019 at 12:49, poxon said:

Your wrong fella you don’t add new blood to create a line you add new blood to put back in later down the line your probably put back in the third generation in it’ll be half related to what line you already have going then discontinued either the dog or bitch side of the line depending on witch one was the producer of sound workers or not but keep the gt gt grand sire or dam to put back in even further down the line or keep all 3 lines going. Line breeding Lurchers in my opinion is a waist of time there’s to many variables I’d much rather worker to worker bred but dabble in an out of close breeding but to the type of dog I’m needing at the time ie add what I thinks missing at the time if the breeding is slow an cloddy turbo charge it up with a racey worker the next generation in or completely simplify it by going back to a greyhound or coursing dog to iron it all out 

Please note my role is only that of translator to the THL and as such the views expressed and content posted do not necessarily reflect those of myself or related  agencies, please refer to original poster for qualification or justification.

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

They a got em but hoew ma. Y stand up ta the work stress put on em that's one fa the dyslexic kid lol atb bill

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

They a got em but hoew ma. Y stand up ta the work stress put on em that's one fa the dyslexic kid lol atb bill

H

Edited by Black neck
Eggs

15 hours ago, billhardy said:

Dear Sir/Madame

please note that the current contract is for the translation of “Common Gobbledegook” into “Standard English” and is supplied to the THL on a voluntary basis by the Dylectic translation service. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the facilities to extend this service to other dialects, as in the case of the above post of “Localized Gibberish”, so we must request that yourself and all other posters to please refrain from using nonstandard dialects and remain using the appropriate formats to ensure a timely and accurate service is delivered. Your attention and compliance in this issue is much appreciated. 

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Our team said:

Get em on a motor bike tyers on a rope   they not fluff on holds then. 

What are you on about mate they get silly holds cose they like a bit of stick not cose they lacking in bite 😂

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

What are you on about mate they get silly holds cose they like a bit of stick not cose they lacking in bite 😂

When they take hold use the motor bike tyre for the quarry to clamp onto to save the dog more stick all the top lads are now doing this

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Our team said:

That's the crap greyhound for ya.. Bulls bite and don't let go. Have you ever used a breaking stick..  Learn it to shake the fecker. You'll see a difference then. Soft twat. Get em on a tyer    greyhounds have soft bites. They made like that so they don't fuk up rabbits on lamp. You crossing for dear and fox  with bulls.  Work it out you stupid stupid little boy.. 

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Our team said:

Haha.   That might. Work.. 

On a serious note. Soft mouth and hard mouth. Choice is yours. How ya want your dog to be.. 

You can have both there master splinter

20 minutes ago, Our team said:

Ha. Ya can.   That will take some sorting out and lots of time.. 

Within my limited experience I have seen the same dog both soft mouthed or hard mouthed depending on what quarry is being run. It also didn’t  take the dog long to work it out.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Ha. Ya can.   That will take some sorting out and lots of time.. 

Takes no sorting at all, and no time. a dog knows when to bite hard on a threat and not to bite hard when there is no threat. Had few dogs that would smash fox, but bring rabbits back to hand alive unscathed.

• Like 5

Nice ta have a jukel with both depending what he cached hold off a good un knows the difference atb bill that nbe one fa the dyslexic kid lol atb bill

Dont think I've ever seen a soft mouthed greyhound tho most are reet savage cents 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Our team said:

Are they 3 quarter one way or other.. 

No it’s a whole dog. 

• Haha 3