david beckham gets 6 months ban

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beckham has had more points last two years than Sunderland 

Spent years doing it before they made it an offence, couldn’t have run my business without doing it.......I dont remember mowing down any pedestrians or having any crashes. Pissing about with the

I held my 19 year old lad in my arms for nearly 24 hours while he slow died after a RTA. Now you guys belittling that kind of thing look at you kids and try and imagine what its like to lose one, you

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Not really. It should be a 6 month ban for everyone caught on the phone. One of my friends is in a wheelchair thanks to a selfish tosser like that. They should crush his car as well.

Pal of mine got crippled on his motorbike when a bird turned right in front of him once......anyone turning right should be hung !

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Not really. It should be a 6 month ban for everyone caught on the phone. One of my friends is in a wheelchair thanks to a selfish tosser like that. They should crush his car as well.

With him in it.

Is it 6 points for getting caught on a moby?

If he's been banned then he's got more points on his license. Article says someone spotted him on his phone and then they presumably phoned it through. He recently got off on a speeding charge but if it's still 12 points to lose your license then he must have 6 or more already on there.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Using a phone whilst driving should be a instant 12 month ban.

If caught using social media or texting 2 year ban.

Its As dangerous as drink driving and a lot of people are at it.

If everyone knew it was a instant 12-2 year ban for first offence and double if your caught again most offenders would stop .

Why are people still using handhelds and texting in the day of headsets and speech to text technology? What's the reasoning? The tech is hardly new so is it a cost thing?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Using a phone whilst driving should be a instant 12 month ban.

If caught using social media or texting 2 year ban.

Its As dangerous as drink driving and a lot of people are at it.

If everyone knew it was a instant 12-2 year ban for first offence and double if your caught again most offenders would stop .

I have to ask......when mobile phones first came out, was you or anyone else worried about this stuff before the government and a shit load of do gooders told you that you should be worried about it?.......I f***ing doubt it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So you think it's Ok and Safe to use a mobile at the wheel ' talking ' texting and using social media ???????

Spent years doing it before they made it an offence, couldn’t have run my business without doing it.......I dont remember mowing down any pedestrians or having any crashes.

Pissing about with the stereo is just as dangerous if these are the things we are worrying about now days......but I take it nobody ever changes the radio station !

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have to ask......when mobile phones first came out, was you or anyone else worried about this stuff before the government and a shit load of do gooders told you that you should be worried about it?.......I f***ing doubt it.

Remember the ones with a car battery and the corded handset? No f*ck*ng way were you driving on the phone with one of them. Not at a grand a minute!

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Spent years doing it before they made it an offence, couldn’t have run my business without doing it.......I dont remember mowing down any pedestrians or having any crashes.

Pissing about with the stereo is just as dangerous if these are the things we are worrying about now days......but I take it nobody ever changes the radio station !

Isn't the accepted standard that talking on moby and driving is the equivalent of being over 2.5 times the drink drive limit? Or something close to that figure?

Changing the station is a distraction but seconds versus minutes? Is it a fair comparison?

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Remember the ones with a car battery and the corded handset? No f*ck*ng way were you driving on the phone with one of them. Not at a grand a minute!

Isn't the accepted standard that talking on moby and driving is the equivalent of being over 2.5 times the drink drive limit? Or something close to that figure?

Changing the station is a distraction but seconds versus minutes? Is it a fair comparison?

I dont think that’s a fair comparison at all and the accepted standard is just someone else’s made up bollocks.

When I used my phone, I picked it up, said hello and had my conversation.....I could still look at the road and in my mirrors.

but anyway, that’s all in the past......all I’m saying is, it’s not the end of the world but everyone talks like it’s the worst thing ever.

• Like 2

I remember this one being on the news a ferw year ago....I bet those parants that were left as there kids were killed as passangers in a friends motor think its the worst thing ever...

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I dont think that’s a fair comparison at all and the accepted standard is just someone else’s made up bollocks.

When I used my phone, I picked it up, said hello and had my conversation.....I could still look at the road and in my mirrors.

but anyway, that’s all in the past......all I’m saying is, it’s not the end of the world but everyone talks like it’s the worst thing ever.

Wilf, I agree with alot of what you say sometimes. But I think you're being pretty narrow minded here. Would it be ok if someone mowed you, your mrs, or one of your kids down, whilst they were having a chat on their mobile phone? No, it f***ing well wouldn't, you'd want to rip the prick's head off!!