I use a Hills pump. Remember to undo the valve at the bottom of the pump before you disconnect the hose from your gun. The first time I used mine I was there trying to disconnect it but it was still under pressure....DOAH!!. I always open the valve at the bottom of the pump quickly so it'll blow out any moisture inside. Don't know if this actually does much but it gives me piece of mind and makes the Mrs jump, she's, like, ''How many more times???,FFS, tell me when your gonna' do that!!''.......good times!!??

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:05, BenBhoy said:

Gonna buy a pump online. I'm pretty new to PCP's, anything I should look out for? I've a super10

This subject comes up regularly, check the history for some good advice!

:thumbs:

• 6 months later...

If you are young and fit and have time on your hands, buy one but if like me..........old, fat, out of condition, lazy and never enough time or drive to pump a rifle  

............................................................................................................................................... buy an air cylinder and get a life ?

Phil

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 25/11/2019 at 15:29, philpot said:

If you are young and fit and have time on your hands, buy one but if like me..........old, fat, out of condition, lazy and never enough time or drive to pump a rifle  

............................................................................................................................................... buy an air cylinder and get a life ?

Phil

Sounds like a stirrup pump could get you a life ?

I,m a couple of years shy of 60 and would be embarrassed to admit I was unable to pump an air gun up, especially using words like old fat and lazy as an excuse, it’s good for your health to get out of breath from time to time, if you can’t do it in one go take a break and have another go, there’s no prize for coming first ?

• Like 1