trt treatment..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you and socks twins ?! 

He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Kens famous lat spread pic you mean 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Can’t believe they are making people ware a burka in the UK now ! Lol 

trust me wilf...ive seen a pic of his mug before its not pretty  ....so I'm not supprised hes hiding it....makes me look like Clooney....:D

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It was only that i had a long time with nothing to do that i learned it,before that i had always scoffed at it as old womens stuff.....i used to be a gym owner and wouldnt of had it anywhere near my gym but now folk can come into one of the top boxing gyms in London on a Thursday and Friday for a Yoga session its a great benefit to fighters,bodybuilders or anyone i find it helps reset your momentum and sharpen your senses as well as the suppleness aspect.

Absolutely, mate. For the record I have nothing against it as I've heard nothing but good things overall. My only grievance is listening to some of it's practitioners...

It's like the joke... Have you heard the one about vegan, crossfitting, yogi? They didn't know which one to talk about first.

2 hours ago, king said:

An fair play Chris.you obviously carry a firearms for work purposes then.

I could do with 1 of them sometimes to shoot the truck drivers tyres.

From the dozer when they tip in the wrong place lol.

:laugh:

Without wanting to derail the thread that's also mandatory and anyone that tells me I don't need a semi-automatic needs to do a ride along with us one day. Anyone one of our lads that doesn't carry is a target. Period. :thumbs:

• Like 1

been watching a bit of eddie on youtube.....hes also been on brian shaws youtube channel a bit lately....hes quite funny to be fair...

hell of a lift that 500.....

the last time there was a thread like this..i put up a compaltion of great deadlifts....and one that stuck out to me was a 400 kilo lift....but the guy did it double over hand with no staps.....not as heavy as some others ...but by feck its some grip.....that new black kid on the sceen Larry wheels is a real strong kid and in his early 20's.....

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Back to the topic. I can't believe no one has posted Eddie's deadlift yet... :shok:

I don't care where you're from. That's impressive!

forgot to say on brians channel ...he was saying how he got that lift....using sycologists and meditation

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

been watching a bit of eddie on youtube.....hes also been on brian shaws youtube channel a bit lately....hes quite funny to be fair...

hell of a lift that 500.....

the last time there was a thread like this..i put up a compaltion of great deadlifts....and one that stuck out to me was a 400 kilo lift....but the guy did it double over hand with no staps.....not as heavy as some others ...but by feck its some grip.....that new black kid on the sceen Larry wheels is a real strong kid and in his early 20's.....

When I was first over here in 1998 I was training at Gold's in Bountiful, Utah. The manager there was a Samoan super-heavy weight and we got on really because we were the only ones that weren't lining up for the Nautilus machines! :laugh:

He used to have a VHS playing on loop of Kirk Karwoski's 1000lbs squat that he did for 2 reps. Karwoski set the world IPF record for 1003lbs in 1995 that I believe still stands today.

That's a man I'd like to have a beer with along with Eddie, Magnus, Jon Pall, and the late Paul Anderson although he'd probably have skipped the beer and had a Pepsi instead. :thumbs:

Incredible athletes.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Larry wheels is class. Just started competing  in strongman and is doing well for being on the smaller side. His powelifting stuff is great

yeh he was in Iceland for a bit with thore.....the country not the shop...lol

• Haha 1

Used to train way my mate jan cree Hamilton he won world championships in Hamilton great fighter in the ring still mates right hes now a DJ  my other mate Scott McDonald was the body for Brad Pitt in snatch another Hamilton lad two great fighters in the ring 

907005463_d24958acf9_z.jpg

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you and socks twins ?! 

He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Im told he,s under 5 ft tall he must be built like a Dachshund !

Stone me i only put that pic on to show how a lifetime of fitness can keep testosterone at high levels....if you look at some of the well known bodybuilders from the 70's and 80's today they still have great physiques going into their 60's.....Franco Columbo is 76 and still looks great,Ferrigno mid 60,s etc....people think they are just gifted genetically but its high testosterone that keeps strength/fitness high later in life.....after the age of 40 they say a man loses 1% test per year so logically a 70 year old man should only be 30% down on his optimum......anyway this topics gone in another direction now ?

• Like 1