The Final .

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf It does make me chuckle that half dozen grown men try a valadate their nonsense by using internet surveys that use twatter' Instershite and Fuckface as a measure of how big a football club is.

Desperate ain't the word lol ??

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

In terms of size id say Sunderland.

In terms of relevance to your average football fan id say they're probably about the same.

I live in Exeter.....but talk about Sunderland 100 times more often... lol

There's at least 3 threads a week on here now lol

To be fair max , 

you were getting carried away with some of your crack 

there was that “ how do you think Sunderland A.F.C. will do?” threads bollocks then possibly the worlds worst all time greats 11 was kind of the final nail in the coffin . 

Advocaats tears . 

Joe Bolton. 

Atmospheres at games you weren’t at. 

It was beginning to be an obsession for me , to the point now I am writing a monologue play about a middle aged female Sunderland fan and her quest to ensnare and marry Niall Quinn by what ever means possible. 

“Scumbellina” will be finished in 2020 and should be available in all Poundland’s near Hartlepool not long after 

fact

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 11/04/2019 at 13:02, maxhardcore said:

Waiting list lol

the mags of the south ey ?

And the Olympic is full of tourist support 

a well known Fact as is Arsenal as will be Spurs .

I like a bit of footie banter as much as the next man but the crap you come out with is even too silly to qualify as football banter.

I remember when you first came up with this little act it was quite funny....i remember thinking " does this lad really not know "....it was fun to watch for a while then when i came back on here again a few months ago and saw you still repeating the same shit it made me realise that trying to be funny is great but you have to swap it up now and then i find you a bit like Only Fools & Horses sometimes i flick through the channels and an episode will be on the Gold channel and i just cant be f****d to watch the same old stuff,funny as it was.....yet other times i think f**k it lets have a quick watch..... its like an insurance policy to put a smile on your face ?

You do the Trigger character quite well Max....but even he got a little bit predictable towards the end as a thicko can only pull it off as humour when he doesnt know he,s being thick ?....time for a new act i reckon ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
48 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I like a bit of footie banter as much as the next man but the crap you come out with is even too silly to qualify as football banter.

I remember when you first came up with this little act it was quite funny....i remember thinking " does this lad really not know "....it was fun to watch for a while then when i came back on here again a few months ago and saw you still repeating the same shit it made me realise that trying to be funny is great but you have to swap it up now and then i find you a bit like Only Fools & Horses sometimes i flick through the channels and an episode will be on the Gold channel and i just cant be f****d to watch the same old stuff,funny as it was.....yet other times i think f**k it lets have a quick watch..... its like an insurance policy to put a smile on your face ?

You do the Trigger character quite well Max....but even he got a little bit predictable towards the end as a thicko can only pull it off as humour when he doesnt know he,s being thick ?....time for a new act i reckon ?

It ain't an act mate, Max is like that all the time. Ask Tomo lol

Cheers, D.

To be fair to max , I’ve been watching Sunderland till I die . 

But one thing I will say is that you can’t argue that they travel in numbers etc . 

But none of them know f**k all about football. 

“Your not fit to wear the shirt “ ???

what shirt ? 

What makes that a special top ? It ain’t Man Utd these donkeys are playing for . It’s a Club who in my life time have had 2 or 3 decent seasons in or around the old uefa cup slots. 

That is it. 

Before that they were in the lower leagues . And always were. 

You don’t get Bolton fans screaming that they should be in the top ten clubs in Britain or Harking back to when jay jay okocha or John Mcginley played up top.

madness 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be fair to max , I’ve been watching Sunderland till I die . 

But one thing I will say is that you can’t argue that they travel in numbers etc . 

But none of them know f**k all about football. 

“Your not fit to wear the shirt “ ???

what shirt ? 

What makes that a special top ? It ain’t Man Utd these donkeys are playing for . It’s a Club who in my life time have had 2 or 3 decent seasons in or around the old uefa cup slots. 

And the ones chanting "you're not fit to wear the shirt" are all wearing one themselves. Only theirs shows half an acre of gut hanging below it. ?

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Mackem you stay where your at with your Immigrant pop up shanty towns mate lol ?

Roker?Sunderland is flooding with immigrants,no escaping the fact,we both know that max.

35 minutes ago, mackem said:

Ha'way its not that bad is it?

To be fair , I’m all over that type of place .

you can stick coffee houses and shit house bars by the harbour up your Instagram. Not you specifically mackem. 

Just in general 

I’d prefer a dive bar and a terraced house any day of the week 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be fair , I’m all over that type of place .

you can stick coffee houses and shit house bars by the harbour up your Instagram. Not you specifically mackem. 

Just in general 

I’d prefer a dive bar and a terraced house any day of the week 

Theres a 3-bed semi going for £70k in pennywell if your interested :ninja: Got to admit I love sunny sunderland,but max is such an easy wind-up,i think people born in social deprevation (and I certainly was) never really forget where they come from,my sis has done OK in London but always talks about moving back home.Its always nice to go back and walk through pallion or southwick,or get down along the river,happy times,just been listening to this,he mentions Peterlee,very,very funny/sad song ?

• Thanks 1