The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Are Man City a small club then 

Compared to 

UTD

Liverpool

Arsenal

Milan (both)

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Yes....

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

And the 2 prem clubs were closer.tells you something don't it.

It tells you that man city arnt a bit club...a rich club with a great team ,..but not a big club

• Like 4
Just now, Astanley said:

It tells you that man city arnt a bit club...a rich club with a great team ,..but not a big club

Bang on... same as Chelsea...

There aren't many "big" clubs.... there has been lots of successful clubs for periods over the years....but it takes a bit more than that to be a big club in my opinion

• Like 2

In fact there are really only 3 big clubs imo in this country

Utd

Liverpool 

Arsenal

They are world wide known, and have been for as long as most of us can remember...the others come and go...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sunderland are Massive truth be known ?

A Giant of English football ' Rich in History and Tradition and I'm not having anyone on a once hunting forum say any different ?

Hunting forum.....now you are being stupid...lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

In 1892 maybe 50....today...Max lol

No kid we were the top then the first team to do the double only one of seven teams and the only one to do so undefeated  that list  doesn't include Sunderland by the way the only team to win the fa cup without conceding a goal the original invicibles ? bit of history there max for you 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You ask any professional in football if they think SAFC are a Big Club and you will get your answer girls . 

?

Good vid on Safcsee of today's trip to Rochdale ?If Jukel will upload it ?

Must of been the biggest game of the day :lol: Rochdale away ?

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Sunderland are Massive truth be known ?

A Giant of English football ' Rich in History and Tradition and I'm not having anyone on a once hunting forum say any different ?

Who has won the most trophies out of Sunderland and Newcastle? I’m sure I read it was Newcastle 14 Sunderland 10......and Newcastle have won in recent history plus a few in Europe to haven’t they? If Sunderland are a giant in English football then what does that make Newcastle who are already the most successful club ever in the north east? 

Max Google nufc  biggest attendances it called were are we shows the comparison between you and them it just shows you the difference and how you use to get 10 000 and less in division 2 interesting reading that max 

Edited by Blackmag
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Safc have been Champions of England 6 tines

Mags 4 times

That will do for me ?

Wev had a crowd of 76k officially at Roker Park but it was more like 100k

Mags have been no where near at Sid James Park.

That will do for me ?

What about the fact that worldwide Newcastle are far more famous than Sunderland? I can remember players like Lauren Robert, fastino asprilla, Gazza, shearer, David ginola, keegan, Beardsley, one of the best managers ever in sir bobby, iconic moments like bower vs dyer, Keegan’s famous rant and the 7 goal thriller at Anfield and many other big results in big games all off the top of my head but I honestly can’t say I remember anything like that about Sunderland. If SAFC are giants then NUFC are atmospheric ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

What about the fact that worldwide Newcastle are far more famous than Sunderland? I can remember players like Lauren Robert, fastino asprilla, Gazza, shearer, David ginola, keegan, Beardsley, one of the best managers ever in sir bobby, iconic moments like bower vs dyer, Keegan’s famous rant and the 7 goal thriller at Anfield and many other big results in big games all off the top of my head but I honestly can’t say I remember anything like that about Sunderland. If SAFC are giants then NUFC are atmospheric ?

What about 're mighty Joe Bolton ,clogger Orielly ,madhouse Muldoon ,bandyBen Brown and the old fella with the hat at Wembley ,?? Do your research son 

• Haha 3

Thinking about it even middlesborough with players like Juninho, ravanelli, souness, Emerson, robson, Southgate, hasselbank etc Tony Mowbray a local legend back at the helm, the clough dynasty itself was formed in middlesborough!

maybe max, growing up in Peterlee, having two truly massive and iconic football teams in NUFC and middlesborough either side of him and attracting top talent from around the world, producing top players and two absolute iconic managers of the very highest level (one making the whole country dream while the other would unfortunately never get the chance to) grew up to believe that his nearest club on a train (Sunderland) were even half as good, the success and playing style he seen the “big two” of north east football had as a child and growing up round other delusional mackems, installing into him the “facts” that the most thrilling and entertaining fa cup final ever was the 1-0 destruction job on Leeds in ‘73, that no other club mattered, that if you google hard enough you can beat ANY fact from around the world with a moment from Sunderland’s history, it’s clear to see why max thinks he has more than he has! 

Max burton Albion are playing at Sunderland on Tuesday night so I’m going to see if I can get a ticket and see for myself what it’s like up there lol fancy a cheeky £10 on a win only? Winner donates to the fishing charity pot? 

Edited by Stoney100