The Final .

Can't wait for the big game this weekend ,Portsmouth will be tough but I fancy the Punjabi gravy will get Sunderland the win ,Wembley will be rocking ,and the pride of the North East will take over London ..howay the lads .

• Like 2

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The Red and White Army will most certainly brighten up London Town this weekend from Camden to Kensington ' from Kings Cross to Covent Garden and most certainly Trafalga Square.

Should be a good 50-50 Final I just hope they go at each other and make it another Safc v Charlton affair with Safc the victors for once.

It could well be the biggest crowd in Europe this weekend.

You coming down to Londinium max?

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Orry to derail the thread but I'm heading to London next week for a Thai boxing show at the o2. Staying in Greenwich. What's the score there is it a shithole or is there stuff to do ?

The Emirates Airline is a nice little view of London from the air ?........but depends how long your in town for,what sort of things you like to do.....and how much dough you have to spend ?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And I think you mean Londonastan nowdays Mackem ?

Sunderland Echo at this very moment are live-streaming the crowds outside the train station waiting to come down,nice orderly queue's but they all have suitcases??

9 hours ago, Astanley said:

I read in the paper this morning that since the Netflix thing Sunderland are now globally the third most popular team after real Madrid and Barcelona.

Thats fantastic news for lower league football....its the only way the 3k strong crowds of Accrington,Fleetwood,Wycombe and the like are ever going to mix it with the worlds footballing elite.

• Like 1

One of my favourite sporting moments of all time was when Sunderland won the FA cup in 73. I was working at  the time and me and another bloke 'covered' for a couple of Sunderland lads. They had smuggled a tiny black and white portable telly into work and hid in a store cupboard to watch the match. Me and a mate were to do their work and make excuses for them if  the boss appeared. That was the plan anyway, but the match was so good we all ended up in the store cupboard watching it.Had a soft spot for Sunderland ever since that game. A real David and Goliath victory. Good luck mackems?

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats fantastic news for lower league football....its the only way the 3k strong crowds of Accrington,Fleetwood,Wycombe and the like are ever going to mix it with the worlds footballing elite.

Max must have googled it and realised what a lying fker I am ,..please leave maxs bait alone youngster .

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Max must have googled it and realised what a lying fker I am ,..please leave maxs bait alone youngster .

I dont " bait " people at all...........take the piss yes........bait no.......or do you have the exclusivity on deriding the gravy massive ?

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stan you were actually right first time .

prob be 60-70k Safc taking over the Capital this weekend.

40k in our end of Wembley 3-5k scattered around the Pompey end and 20k plus just down on the Hoy.

We'l prob be part of the biggest football crowd in Europe this weekend.

Not bad for the 3rd tier eh.

Not really considering Barcelona women's team are getting over 60,000.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1