The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Lol had some canny days nights in the Royal Arms as a 17-20 year old back in the but I'm not from there.

Like anywhere it actually has some nice areas ?

And real nice bit of woodland that I'm sure has scientific interest status runs to the south of the town and again a coastline to the east also has a similar status I believe ?

Lol are you going Tuesday night max? We’ve got a big crowd going......probably have a few 100 easily lol

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Oakerside ' Old Shotton ' East Dene

are not bad at all Mackem ?

Ha'way max.theres a big difference between "nice area" and "not bad" I was in peterlee two years ago,i still get flashbacks ? saying that I just checked oakerside,the houses look nice,but you still have to go outside at some point in time ?

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Make sure it's no bigger than 5 ft wide and 3 foot deep or they take it off you Stoney ' plus you prob won't be able to carry anything bigger lol ?☺️

Lol whats parking like for away fans??

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Ps ' prob get all your lot parked in half dozen bays ??

We have the biggest away attendance ever at old Trafford actually, probably the best game I've ever seen albion play in even tho we got battered 5-0 lol

1603339762_2019-04-0721_08_20.png.de554a15a0c087a587ae196cba80b500.png

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Eye Stoney there will of been plenty to give yous

Unites Prawn sandwich brigade didn't fancy watching United v Albion lol

Lol I think they did it to help us out really mate, we were 14th in the conference at the time and skint with part time players! they came to the Pirelli stadium first and we held them to a 0-0 draw, And it was an amazing game for us especially saying the likes of solksjaer and Saha were in the starting line up and they brought a young Rooney and Ronaldo on towards the end! Nigel clough described it as a miracle and the whole town was so buzzing about it after that every man and his dog got on the coaches up to old Trafford lol 

cant believe it was 13 years ago though! Found this old report and I wonder if fergie does remember it now he has retired lol crazy to think what that young lad from Portugal they brought on has gone on to achieve in the game to!

4BD53586-C57D-459A-9F54-319E2DE19350.png.bef08eeca27f9e1a62a68a0ab8111efe.png

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Zzzzzz

Sunderland AFC are historically Co Durham's team .

Learn some local history before spouting nonsense ?

Go on then max when your attendances were drawing less than 10 000 were was the gravy or show me were your averages beat Newcastle  besides the war years most of your claims are laughable but hear is a fact max your league 1 and not for the first time your a club that yoyos  most fans think the toon is the only away game in the North East worth going to fact and when I told you I had been roker and st James and your atmosphere was shite you didn't believe me max your a average lower league club with fickle fans like the rest of us only your in a 2 team area unlike the rest of us