New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

You're referring to the little hind you caught, I was referring to deer generally. Told you I haven't done reds and never said I did but you've twisted it to suit you trolling .Clear now? To make it clear once more, I haven't done reds and have never claimed to. 

Again, I have never claimed to do red deer. 

Talking of lies, could you show me the post where I quoted the hunting act? And where you got the info that I feed wagg food?  and where you get your info that certain others don't hunt enough to " test" their dogs? 

Try a truthful answer like a grown up. Doubt it though

5 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You're referring to the little hind you caught, I was referring to deer generally. Told you I haven't done reds and never said I did but you've twisted it to suit you trolling .Clear now? To make it clear once more, I haven't done reds and have never claimed to. 

Again, I have never claimed to do red deer. 

Talking of lies, could you show me the post where I quoted the hunting act? And where you got the info that I feed wagg food?  and where you get your info that certain others don't hunt enough to " test" their dogs? 

Try a truthful answer like a grown up. Doubt it though

You've cracked ????

Just now, stormyboy said:

Like I said, no answer. 

I'll do it for you- you lied. 

You've shown what you are son, keep up the good work.

You said why you need to run hares as it's banned lol your a jeoulsy old man jack fully grown Scottish hind then when people doudted it i went back out and got another and put the pics up with lads up form England lol you a sour old man haha just get out more 

The return has done more with his dog in one season than us mere mortal lurcher men dare dream of doing in a lifetime...…… and the window licker actually believes it to be true ? 

Window licker how many of these legendry dogs you speak of have you reared into adulthood from young pups?

7 hours ago, The return said:

I never said I was anyone big dumb Joe thought I was arraon so I played along like I said before I have done more in one season than you have in your life well I don't buy in any dogs as adults so yes lol we going round in circles here you have all ready asked these questions what is it with people that can't read 

so You have done more in one season how would you know and you know what they say a empty vessel makes the most noise 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, The return said:

You said why you need to run hares as it's banned lol your a jeoulsy old man jack fully grown Scottish hind then when people doudted it i went back out and got another and put the pics up with lads up form England lol you a sour old man haha just get out more 

You really are a dozier c**t than I originally thought! Lol. It was me that quoted the hunting ban, you absolute BELLEND ?. And you still insist that I started crying when my dog gripped a deer when I was ferreting?! I don't even do ferreting, you demented immature f***ing twonk. Do us all a massive favour, and f**k off.

You've got NOTHING of interest or knowledge of running dogs,  to offer advice etc to anyone that uses this section of thl. All you've done is slate collie john's pups for not being 'tested', he doesn't do coursing, 'teeth' or f**k alk of that nature, they were bred as companion/moochers. And you've spouted off proudly, that you'd happily cull/pts dogs in your care, that were obviously too young and immature, when they were in your care., before you started 'testing' them.

What a f***ing poor example of future lurcherwork you are!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, The return said:

FFS someone give the poor little sod a pat on the back. 

And I've said nothing about needing to run hares. I don't. 

Edited by stormyboy
4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

FFS someone give the poor little sod a pat on the back. 

And I've said nothing about needing to run hares. I don't. 

It was aimed at me mate, as in the post above. And the THICK c**t still couldn't get that right! Lol. I'm not going to contribute to this thread anymore, it's a waste of time, but I WILL still put up likes etc to whoever brings him down. Yep, childish, but I'll be happy enough to lower myself to that behaviour in this case lol ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

May the bean argument commence ?? the return probably knows more about beans then you blacky 

Not a chance mate I might not be much of a dog man but no one opens more tins of Heinz than me without jacking fact

• Haha 2
58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You really are a dozier c**t than I originally thought! Lol. It was me that quoted the hunting ban, you absolute BELLEND ?. And you still insist that I started crying when my dog gripped a deer when I was ferreting?! I don't even do ferreting, you demented immature f***ing twonk. Do us all a massive favour, and f**k off.

You've got NOTHING of interest or knowledge of running dogs,  to offer advice etc to anyone that uses this section of thl. All you've done is slate collie john's pups for not being 'tested', he doesn't do coursing, 'teeth' or f**k alk of that nature, they were bred as companion/moochers. And you've spouted off proudly, that you'd happily cull/pts dogs in your care, that were obviously too young and immature, when they were in your care., before you started 'testing' them.

What a f***ing poor example of future lurcherwork you are!

I like it here now  and won't be leaving. Both the names big in with s so who cares. How do you know what the dog was you fool collie johns pups are have no place on a running dog site