New Arrivals.

6 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

More random shit? That's enough of this for me,  like I said, when you're all grown up and have reared and trained a decent dog yourself, you'll get some respect.

You'll find out dogs mature at different rates and all sorts of things that come with experience, not when you're an immature gobshite who runs his mouth without thinking. 

Keep on point and slipping and may you one day reach maturity and grow up.?

I get respect because u go out and do things and not dream them.do you have a dog just now?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, The return said:

I get respect because u go out and do things and not dream them.do you have a dog just now?

I already answered, yes. One I've reared, trained and am rehabilitating after a pretty horrific injury. But you know that, so why ask? That's the difference you see, going the extra mile rather than putting a dog down before it's even fully mature like yourself. The difference between a dog man and an inexperienced boy who thinks he's the man because he's caught a few hares and deer. A lot have been there and done it son, and before you come out with your usual " old yin" comments, like I said, when you're all grown up you'll know. 

Bye.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The return said:

What s your point I done more in one season than you have in your full life 

I remember now didn't you pretend to be arron wasnt you the   a s wannabe ? pretending to be someone else couldn't make it up have you actually done a season I mean a full season with dogs you have reared and entered yourself and you still didn't answer my question why didn't the good company you keep sort you out with a pup 

Aslong as a mans not scratching up dogs breeding shite or passing on dogs left right and centre advertising them to be sommat there not i think its down to individuals what they do with there own mutts whether thats putting down culling young dogs if you got standards you gonna get some dont make it. But at same time i dont think its wrong using a young dog to produce pups in certain circumstances. Alot of dogmen overate what they own thats part of the dog game got more respect for someone who sees a failure from what it is

Loads of lurchermen into breeding frenchies spaniels or whatever but that often goes unmentioned lol

• Like 2
10 hours ago, stormyboy said:

I already answered, yes. One I've reared, trained and am rehabilitating after a pretty horrific injury. But you know that, so why ask? That's the difference you see, going the extra mile rather than putting a dog down before it's even fully mature like yourself. The difference between a dog man and an inexperienced boy who thinks he's the man because he's caught a few hares and deer. A lot have been there and done it son, and before you come out with your usual " old yin" comments, like I said, when you're all grown up you'll know. 

Bye.

Jack or bill or stromboy have you done the stuff I have with a dog answer with the truth.do you think your dog is trained to a higher standard than mine?last I heard your dog was on wage worker so I know I feed mine better 

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I remember now didn't you pretend to be arron wasnt you the   a s wannabe ? pretending to be someone else couldn't make it up have you actually done a season I mean a full season with dogs you have reared and entered yourself and you still didn't answer my question why didn't the good company you keep sort you out with a pup 

I never said I was anyone big dumb Joe thought I was arraon so I played along like I said before I have done more in one season than you have in your life well I don't buy in any dogs as adults so yes lol we going round in circles here you have all ready asked these questions what is it with people that can't read 

12 minutes ago, The return said:

Jack or bill or stromboy have you done the stuff I have with a dog answer with the truth.do you think your dog is trained to a higher standard than mine?last I heard your dog was on wage worker so I know I feed mine better 

Yes I have. I don't know how your dog is trained so can't comment on that.

What is wage worker, and how do you know your dog is better fed than mine?

And what the f**k has it got to do with anything? You're like an old woman Kiera, Kieran Richie, mickydemouse, Keep on and on. 

" Done more in a season than use" FFS, your a fecking spoiled kid. Grow the f**k up.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, The return said:

I never said I was anyone big dumb Joe thought I was arraon so I played along like I said before I have done more in one season than you have in your life well I don't buy in any dogs as adults so yes lol we going round in circles here you have all ready asked these questions what is it with people that can't read 

No cry baby get your facts right or try and tell the truth! it was your puppet master mr stewart northernlite I think his name is on here? who said it was aaron the coursing man trying to knock me off the scent because I knew it was you.

Remind us again how many pups you have raised trained and ran to retirement? in your 12 years of vast experience? none was it ?

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

Yes I have. I don't know how your dog is trained so can't comment on that.

What is wage worker, and how do you know your dog is better fed than mine?

And what the f**k has it got to do with anything? You're like an old woman Kiera, Kieran Richie, mickydemouse, Keep on and on. 

" Done more in a season than use" FFS, your a fecking spoiled kid. Grow the f**k up.

So you have done what I have with a dog?what dog was that jack any pics.dont kid on you don't know what wagg worker is it's the stuff you feed your dog I feed the best. Bill mossman 

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

No cry baby get your facts right or try and tell the truth! it was your puppet master mr stewart northernlite I think his name is on here? who said it was aaron the coursing man trying to knock me off the scent because I knew it was you.

Remind us again how many pups you have raised trained and ran to retirement? in your 12 years of vast experience? none was it ?

Joe hour just upset cause the standard of dog I keep if much higher than your jealousy is a cruel thing