New Arrivals.

Just now, stormyboy said:

So is ignorance. Wagg worker FFS, like I said you make shit up and post before thinking. Carry on Kieran, I've no more to say on the subject, can't argue with stupid.

So that's no you have't then bill 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, The return said:

Joe hour just upset cause the standard of dog I keep if much higher than your jealousy is a cruel thing 

? Your that experienced and your standard of dog is that high your last one was PTS before it matured, how old was it? was that your first dog you bought as a puppy? ? keep digging and making yourself look even more foolish its really amusing ?

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

? Your that experienced and your standard of dog is that high your last one was PTS before it matured, how old was it? was that your first dog you bought as a puppy? ? keep digging and making yourself look even more foolish its really amusing ?

I bet you never had to full an  animal because your dogs are the best lol Joe you still trying to stud your dogs for 500 quid 

2 minutes ago, The return said:

I bet you never had to full an  animal because your dogs are the best lol Joe you still trying to stud your dogs for 500 quid 

? you really are thick as shit.

2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

? you really are thick as shit.

Joe you don't have the heart for this game that's why you have  nine dogs or how many you have lol avoiding questions 

Edited by The return
6 minutes ago, The return said:

Joe your kennels must be like battersea dog home where the shit stay.

Its not even hard to make you look stupid you do it all on your own, carry on window licker ?