New Arrivals.

5 hours ago, colliejohn said:

I thought it was Kieran pal, he’s tried to ruin and hijack my thread on Moochers, he’s a disrespectful alwful young man who thinks he knows it all if he doesn’t like Collies why has he got a coursing bred dog with Collie in it. Regards Collie John 

I don't have a coursing bred dog with collie in it lol that you lieing again like when you said you only ran collie greyhounds but am sure you use to have beddy xs 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, The return said:

Am still waiting on big man katchum  coming to see me you shit bag little don Blair looks like a crack head 

You were shitting yourself when you thought he was coming to see you, I saw the pm's .

I have dogs with more years in the game than you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You were shitting yourself when you thought he was coming to see you, I saw the pm's .

I have dogs with more years in the game than you.

Don't be silly Joe I playing use too for fools he could have came seen me on Friday when he was in Scotland 

5 hours ago, colliejohn said:

I thought it was Kieran pal, he’s tried to ruin and hijack my thread on Moochers, he’s a disrespectful alwful young man who thinks he knows it all if he doesn’t like Collies why has he got a coursing bred dog with Collie in it. Regards Collie John 

Oh yes a rum c**t for sure collie John 

38 minutes ago, The return said:

Any dog can sit buy some nets they should be on a herding page not a running dog page.tbe only running these will be doing amid after car tyres 

The only thing running on this thread is your mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The return what is your f***ing problem with cj dogs you ain't having one not my cup of tea for me I don't see the use for them but I run fast land but his dogs have nothing to do with me so it's a none issue stop trying to put another man down it's pointless your not achieving feck all. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, The return said:

I don't have a coursing bred dog with collie in it lol that you lieing again like when you said you only ran collie greyhounds but am sure you use to have beddy xs 

you have/had a collie sal grey, you put pics on here...

10 hours ago, colliejohn said:

They haven’t a clue, and they haven’t a good word to say about anybody or their dogs, the dog world is full of 

You the idiot wasting  bitch on such a folly of a breeding fe cling classic idiot atb bill

1 hour ago, The return said:

But you need to double up your dogs I don't ????

I don't need to but sometimes do on occasions when the need arises, try again if you like with something a bit better than that old chestnut ffs! 

The way you speak to people on these forums will catch up with you at some point,

your going to upset the wrong person sooner or later.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

The return what is your f***ing problem with cj dogs you ain't having one not my cup of tea for me I don't see the use for them but I run fast land but his dogs have nothing to do with me so it's a none issue stop trying to put another man down it's pointless your not achieving feck all. 

I just don't see the point in him breeding this litter when there not tested dogs the man has to jobs and has little time to go out hunting so there not tested.the guy is a liar on here making out he's never had any other dog expect collie greyhounds lol 

2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I don't need to but sometimes do on occasions when the need arises try again if you like with something a bit better than that old chestnut ffs! 

The way you speak to people on these forums will catch up with you at some point, your going to upset the wrong person sooner or later.

I only call out the bullshiters Joe you know that.i only tell the truth Joe.if people can't handle it that's there problem 

6 minutes ago, The return said:

I only call out the bullshiters Joe you know that.i only tell the truth Joe.if people can't handle it that's there problem 

how did the pups you and your mate got off PP end up? Genuinely interested nowt else

14 minutes ago, The return said:

I know you wind people up looking for a rise,  it will come back to bite you one of these days. Your upsetting quite a few I have had pm's asking about you on here because your winding them up on moochers. Your going to upset the wrong person, you possibly may already have!

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1