New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

14 hours ago, colliejohn said:

No just Collie greyhounds pal. Regards Collie John 

14 hours ago, colliejohn said:

No just Collie greyhounds pal. Regards Collie John 

This the thing versatility and experience his priceless,more so in animals bred da work ,one needs to broaden ones horizons at times.and glen the knowledge gotten by being versatile.atb bill

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

I thought these would have been gifted to a chosen few.atb bill

Sure some people charge for a pup some people a good home is all that matters .. makes no odds if you really want it you’ll pay for it 

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Sure some people charge for a pup some people a good home is all that matters .. makes no odds if you really want it you’ll pay for it 

This the ting chic not a lage litter wise to keep them close knowledgeable  homes fa  future reference they collies  da ya not that nature has reverted t hem to type  of course just healthy collie dogs atb bill

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

This the ting chic not a lage litter wise to keep them close knowledgeable  homes fa  future reference they collies  da ya not that nature has reverted t hem to type  of course just healthy collie dogs atb bill

Bill, FFS!! Just when I learn to unravel what you write, you come out with this nonsensical gibberish!! Come on mate, you can do better than that.

I, and a few others, enjoy alot of what you write, so make it easier for us please ? ?

Don't mean to upset you, so don't get your clemming equipment out ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What is  clemming is it similar to rimming or tea bagging 

f**k knows, but bill was on about it when he was threatening to decapitate people's arms a couple of months ago, so it can't be pleasant ?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

f**k knows, but bill was on about it when he was threatening to decapitate people's arms a couple of months ago, so it can't be pleasant ?

Decapitation is removal of the head according to the Oracle so folks arms being fetched off must be dismemberment 

Anyroad I'm having an ice cream

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, The return said:

I would have just drowned the full litter and got a collie 

Took a pair a bitches and bred jukels from each from different types a bull xs and a sal X then bred best ta best from each Union that's where y'all find a good jukel from these welps a good breeding ta produce a decent jukel .atb bill