New Arrivals.

4 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

how did the pups you and your mate got off PP end up? Genuinely interested nowt else

I pts mine before 1st season could' t handle good hares my mates was the same I have a new pup Jamie x holly 

Edited by The return

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The return said:

I pts mine before 1st season could' t handle good hares my mates was the same I have a new pup Jamie x holly 

what a carry on poor b*****ds, should never of been bred ?

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I know you wind people up looking for a rise,  it will come back to bite you one of these days. Your upsetting quite a few I have had pm's asking about you on here because your winding them up on moochers. Your going to upset the wrong person, you possibly may already have!

I don't care if people are pm you.what where they saying Joe.help me mighty Joe we can batter him doubled up like your dogs 

2 minutes ago, The return said:

I don't care if people are pm you.what where they saying Joe.help me mighty Joe we can batter him doubled up like your dogs 

You were crying like a baby and crapping yourself when you thought Don was going to visit you ?

Just now, joe ox said:

You were crying like a baby and crapping yourself when you thought Don was going to visit you ?

I told don to come up lol I mailed him on Facebook last thing he said was he was coming I've been waiting about 4 months lol let's be serious I had you thinking all sorts was a right laugh Joe your a funny old man 

Bill the f***ing know it all that must of lived a hundred lives to have the experience and knowledge of every running dog ever to grace the land and the Return well he just comes across as a complete cock that knows fcuk all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Bill the f***ing know it all that must of lived a hundred lives to have the experience and knowledge of every running dog ever to grace the land and the Return well he just comes across as a complete cock that knows fcuk all. 

I k ow you could lace my boots 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

this 1's for you the return?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, The return said:

I told don to come up lol I mailed him on Facebook last thing he said was he was coming I've been waiting about 4 months lol let's be serious I had you thinking all sorts was a right laugh Joe your a funny old man 

Cry baby, I sussed who you were quite quickly you just wouldn't admit it because you thought Don was going to visit you and you were scared ?

Just now, joe ox said:

Cry baby, I sussed who you were quite quickly you just wouldn't admit it because you thought Don was going to visit you and you were scared ?

Why hasn't don visted me Joe lol he was saying he was going to do this and that and done nothing and did not show like I new he wouldn't.he was up on Friday to Scotland why he not pop in.

1 minute ago, The return said:

Why hasn't don visted me Joe lol he was saying he was going to do this and that and done nothing and did not show like I new he wouldn't.he was up on Friday to Scotland why he not pop in.

Ask him why he didn't visit, but you were shitting yourself I saw the pm's cry baby ?

• Haha 1
Just now, joe ox said:

Ask him why he didn't visit, but you were shitting yourself I saw the pm's cry baby ?

Because he said alot of stuff that he wasn't capable of doing that's why.???? old Joe with not a single handed dog worth breeding