Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Yeah right.i believe ya.

she would definately KO you because you are ginger.and she hated gingers she used to say they were the spawn of the devil.and i 100% agree with her.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, king said:

ABC I remember being about 10yr old and sitting in the living room when my gran KO my grandfather with a left hook there was a hell of a crack when she connected and he was out cold before he hit the sofa.

And I'm in no doubt that if you spoke to her like you do on here she would KO you aswell.

Sounds like tough lady.  She probably could so I don't  doubt you. 

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Sounds like tough lady.  She probably could so I don't  doubt you. 

lots of fire in them old welsh women ABC.my grand fathers fault for borrowing my new xmas present drop handle bar bike to go to work it was only 2 weeks old.

he stopped in the pub on the way home got pissed up and crashed the bike on the way home.i ran in the house to tell my gran as he came in the back door.he walked into the living room she didnt say a word just slammed him lol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

lots of fire in them old welsh women ABC.my grand fathers fault for borrowing my new xmas present drop handle bar bike to go to work it was only 2 weeks old.

he stopped in the pub on the way home got pissed up and crashed the bike on the way home.i ran in the house to tell my gran as he came in the back door.he walked into the living room she didnt say a word just slammed him lol.

Awesome!  Sounds like a good lady

42 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

See folks this is Dan ashlock,  he can't get his dialect right.  Lmao,  your stupid ass!  He says ye line he is one of you then the rest is American!  Hell he even said f**k instead of fooked! This guy is an American and it's Daniel.  The guy who beats up his pregnant girlfriend and ends up I'm a mental institution!  f**k nobody even knows who you are dogmannot!  Hahaha.  Im done have at it guys, finish ruining the guys thread that you guys ruined by taking about me??

seeing You have such a issue with this dan have you ever took it up face to face abc and got it of your chest and genuine question how do you think your great lines and breeding would fair over here tested regular 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

seeing You have such a issue with this dan have you ever took it up face to face abc and got it of your chest and genuine question how do you think your great lines and breeding would fair over here tested regular 

Yes I have.  He won't travel to meet me and I even offered to pay his gas to meet me.  He keeps saying to come to him and we all know how that will end up working out.  He will send me to a fake address.  Besides the dog world is small and I will see him sooner or latter and when I do I have a video of our meet.  That's all I can say about him and won't mention again.  I never claimed to have great lines but lines that  I like and feed.  You may not like what I feed because we all like something different.  And do I think our dogs here would fair well across the pond?  I do believe so.  We got our dogs from you guys so are dogs can not be far off from your guys dog's. Same blood and dog's as you guys have.  And we do test our dog's over here. Do we have the deep digs you guys have?  No and thank God for that!  Lol,  you guys move some serious earth sometimes!  And we don't get to hunt the badger over here because it's illegal to and we don't have many here.  Our fox I don't think is as big as your guy's but we do have fox and for the most part we catch and relocate them because we don't have many left line we used to back I the day.  And here there not really a nuisance animal line they are by you guy's.  They actually help us out by eating the rodents and other stuff we don't like.  I know folks o  your side of the pond laugh at our coon and ground hog.  But there not as whimpy as some of you would like to think.  I live in the North and I've seen monster size coons that out weigh our dogs by double some times more.  But yeah I think they would def make the grade over by you. Not saying all because there is garbage also here.  If you know what I mean

• Like 3
  • Haha 1