Sir Ranulph Feinnes lecture.

6 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Keep taking the tablets Meece ?

Those tablets are good.  They make me see the world in a brighter light and stop me doing random stupid things that endanger my heath. ?

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got a ticket for Simon Reeve at the Royal Geographical society,he is hosting a lecture on Tiger Conservation and travel,took a Moroccan to show him where Bob Marley used to live the other day, an

He married a mentalist and became a complete anti. I'll give it a miss. Hope he stays in Cape Town 

74 mate indefatigable,never stops,i will suffer bear grylls to listen to Sir Ranulph 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

ANTI - So whatever his accomplishments - feck him..!!

I thought that mate...

f**k me it must be hard to only respect people that follow your beliefs.....

We like to hunt, not everyone does.. get over it...Lol

Read his book, he is one person who is not scared to push himself to the absolute limits, mentally and physically...he's got my respect.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Meece said:

No chance of that, Raymunt Mears has first dibs on anything edible. Dont you know anything?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranulph_Fiennes  well there you go. From this experiment we find that all boys  must be named Ranulf and issued  with a Black and Decker jig saw !! so that they dont grow up to be proofs.  Still what he has achieved is nothing. I mowed the lawn the other day and when I was in the post office queue there was a tin man wearing a dress/tabard or poncho and outside was a horse who was also weariñg a dress . YEAH. Beat that ? .  AND I might take the dog out for a walk even though it is sheeting down and blowing a gale. We might be a while.

:blink: best you go and have a lie down  pal  ,,,

• Haha 2

Seen him as guest speaker at charity do in Hilton hotel Gateshead. 1 of the most interesting/entertaining talks I’ve seen. Time before he started with the anti shite, and someone will always go down in my estimation when they start spouting that stuff. Thing is though he was an hour late turning up. He went on auto pilot driving up, drove past turn off on A1 and was well on the way to Scotland before he switched back on. Slightly embarrassing for a great explorer.

11 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Seen him as guest speaker at charity do in Hilton hotel Gateshead. 1 of the most interesting/entertaining talks I’ve seen. Time before he started with the anti shite, and someone will always go down in my estimation when they start spouting that stuff. Thing is though he was an hour late turning up. He went on auto pilot driving up, drove past turn off on A1 and was well on the way to Scotland before he switched back on. Slightly embarrassing for a great explorer.

I agree, you don't need to preach shit that ain't relevant to what people have paid to listen too.....personally I don't care if he don't like hunting (most people dont) but I'd be pissed off if I paid to watch him yap about climbing Everest and he starts taking about killing foxes.....

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I agree, you don't need to preach shit that ain't relevant to what people have paid to listen too.....personally I don't care if he don't like hunting (most people dont) but I'd be pissed off if I paid to watch him yap about climbing Everest and he starts taking about killing foxes.....

For clarity he only spoke on the topics that we had paid to hear about. And he was very good. Don’t know if he held his present options on hunting at the time. A word of warning though...he really does not like Yorkshiremen and made this known several times!

7 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

For clarity he only spoke on the topics that we had paid to hear about. And he was very good. Don’t know if he held his present options on hunting at the time. A word of warning though...he really does not like Yorkshiremen and made this known several times!

Lol....that's fair enough....