Russelman

My pair of bushing Terriers , lets see yours ?

5 hours ago, Str said:

At a glance you wouldn’t think there was any Plummer terrier in that dog,is it a good worker?.

the beddy genes do seem to throw strong. I have seen Bedlington x border pup's and Bedlington x Russell pups. both litters looked like straight beddy at 8 weeks old. 

• Like 1

My mate breed a litter of border bedlington years ago not one pup looked the same he kept a blue and tan dog grew about 18" and looked more like a spaniel xhis brother kept a black bitch and that was 12" and looked like a patterdale lol

• Like 1

On 07/03/2019 at 20:11, Frosty79 said:

My mate breed a litter of border bedlington years ago not one pup looked the same he kept a blue and tan dog grew about 18" and looked more like a spaniel xhis brother kept a black bitch and that was 12" and looked like a patterdale lol

A lad in Suffolk breeds bedy x borders .he only breeds f1 pups .

they are  from good line but £450 a pup he can keep them .

bedlington  terrier genes do throw well .

Foxpack 2 is there any small russels like what your uncle used to keep still about up them ways working types atb Flacko 

3 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Foxpack 2 is there any small russels like what your uncle used to keep still about up them ways working types atb Flacko 

Like rocking horse shit round this way mate .hard to come by 

• Like 1

Been looking for long time mate had a couple years ago great little characters mark rats rabbits foxes, come to work with ya guard van, garden , kids great sport atb Flacko 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Been looking for long time mate had a couple years ago great little characters mark rats rabbits foxes, come to work with ya guard van, garden , kids great sport atb Flacko 

used 2 little Russell's for ferreting in 1980s great little dogs. as you say they can do a variety of jobs. I only have beddywhippets now but I haven't seen a nice little russell for years. 

• Like 1

Fred if you do let me know more chance of socks winning fishing comp 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/04/2019 at 19:32, Flacko said:

20181231_133558.jpg.d8d74c08191ff18b3b3406a2606485ee.jpg

Hes a littlen... great dog always in the hedges. Can never understand where squizzys go though.

FF

• Like 4

Ive tried n seen most types of bushing dogs do t think you can beat the little yappy terriers

• Like 1

Hard to get Charlie atb Flacko