Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

Couldn’t tell you if it was merab 1 or 2 mate but she was a lurcher I would have owned she took over 70 rabbits that night on the machair an would have lifted more but she was put away and an 8 month old dog pup out of her was brought out he lifted 40 odd rabbits everyone alive unmarked back to hand and iam sure on the mainland that merab would have done more than bunny’s fast intelligent bitch she was she was used with the shotgun aswell one of the few collie x iv seen that I would have liked to have owned

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, morton said:

Hybrid vigour rescues many a first cross breeding,it has a massive impact on the pups working potential and is responsible for rescuing what should in reality be a waste of puppy flesh.Most breeds are not pure,the pedigree of any mutt is ink on paper,there are some right unscrupulous pen owners,especially when the till tinkles.

Cheers Mort. Muchness thankness?. Very true what you say when linings are not witnessed by a figure of authority or other such means to prove they are genuine. Bulging brown envolopes are ruining many other such things in life!!

Thanks for not threatining to pulverise me by the way!!??

• Like 1
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers Mort. Muchness thankness?. Very true what you say when linings are not witnessed by a figure of authority or other such means to prove they are genuine. Bulging brown envolopes are ruining many other such things in life!!

Thanks for not threatining to pulverise me by the way!!??

beware a Greek bearing gifts.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Couldn’t tell you if it was merab 1 or 2 mate but she was a lurcher I would have owned she took over 70 rabbits that night on the machair an would have lifted more but she was put away and an 8 month old dog pup out of her was brought out he lifted 40 odd rabbits everyone alive unmarked back to hand and iam sure on the mainland that merab would have done more than bunny’s fast intelligent bitch she was she was used with the shotgun aswell one of the few collie x iv seen that I would have liked to have owned

Handy dogs bud. Still one or two about.

13 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Handy dogs bud. Still one or two about.

I remember when the collie curs site was going someone on there had lurchers with plummer lines the name Gareth rings a bell but my memory is not great lol.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Are you running dogs bred this way stormy ? As I said collie x not my cup of tea but I would have kenneled that bitch np 

No bud, had the chance of one a few years back kicking myself I didn't take it.

• Like 1