Bedlington x greyhound 1st 2generation

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup came from fella you talking about.he as one best bedlington terrier I seen in yrs,not x with another type to pep it up greyhounds he as are workedand do ok from what he said. i don't

you can say what you like about plummer but he was one hell of a writer. we are all guilty of reading them and finding our opinions later. 

As bad as hondjob with his merel collie crosses charging more money  150 is plenty for a lurcher pup 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I'm no anti if you can put me in contact with someone in the UK who has a kc reg digging beddy that's not just a fox only type terrier I will give the both of you 500 each to show the dog is the real deal. If you just want a lurcher mainly for rabbits odd hare odd fox then a beddy lurcher out of a bushing, ratting  kc beddy would probably suffice but show them a few teeth one after the other and I bet the very vast majority wouldn't last 2 nights lamping.

I brought many a dog on way my old Bedlington bitch ? terrier wize even on heavy teeth weren't a dog alive that could live way my old dog on lamp he knocked  f**k out every lurcher he seen  he turn a fox inside out ferret killing cat swan goat killing b*****d took every single thing of any dog twice his size ?only on the THL

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Str said:

Dog in pic is frisky lady’s mother but I cannot remember her KC name.

Just found out frisky lady was bred out of captains call and sweet temptation?

8 hours ago, darbo said:

Pete L bred my dog in 2007.

Spoke to Pete couple times over the yrs ,comes across as a really nice fella .i was looking at getting a pup from Pete but didn't due to health probs ,that around same time you got yours .

i see in Cmw he's bred glen x bedlington,glover also did this x .

27 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Spoke to Pete couple times over the yrs ,comes across as a really nice fella .i was looking at getting a pup from Pete but didn't due to health probs ,that around same time you got yours .

i see in Cmw he's bred glen x bedlington,glover also did this x .

The old dog is now 12 been a good little dog for me and what i do. He has 2 glen x bedlington youngsters.

• Like 1

I was daft enough to read his books. his quote of first cross beddywhippet is always and always rough coated if you are offered a smooth one it's not a first cross. what a load of bxxxxcks. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fred90 said:

I was daft enough to read his books. his quote of first cross beddywhippet is always and always rough coated if you are offered a smooth one it's not a first cross. what a load of bxxxxcks. 

Same here. I brought the book off the man himself, signed by the way?, at the Branham hunt show yonks ago. He didn't even  know how much to charge me for it!! l had to go back to the car for a countyman's weekly to check! Bit of useless information coming up. I actually remember him wearing a pink jumper and the v shape down from the neck was very faded as if he'd been wearing it under overalls whilst welding. That must be 23/24 years ago!!  My mrs does say my brain is full of shite!!?

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Same here. I brought the book off the man himself, signed by the way?, at the Branham hunt show yonks ago. He didn't even  know how much to charge me for it!! l had to go back to the car for a countyman's weekly to check! Bit of useless information coming up. I actually remember him wearing a pink jumper and the v shape down from the neck was very faded as if he'd been wearing it under overalls whilst welding. That must be 23/24 years ago!!  My mrs does say my brain is full of shite!!?

I’ve pics of the scruffy twat in that jumper & camouflage trousers, I had arranged for months for him to judge that show for him to say he couldn’t make it on the morning of the show, my mate had to drive down and pic him up then take him home!! In a Toyota Land Cruiser it cost a fortune.did you enjoy show?.

• Like 1