Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

Speaking about nicknames...we used to have a few who would give you a real good chase as kids ...last  all night ...playing knock knock ginger?. The best was 'Conker man' he would be perched on top of his shed and shoot us with a black widow sling? remember my one brother was further up the lane holding our dogs onetime...and got hit in the side of his head with a conker? knocked him clean out??? there was 'Yellow vanman' we used to run over the top of his yellow marina van?. Then there was the 2 old benders..Spaceman and Fatman ...my mate Holzhey got caught onetime and they took him inside the house? we all ran off and got his mam ...he had some funny tales about what they did to him....was inside for  all of 5 minutes mind? like something from people under the stairs ?..there was Nutty Norma,Gloria...she was f***ing nutts..you say hello and she start screaming rape,and ring the police...was a right fruitcake tbf...then you had the local harmless pissheads.... Johnny Bungalow and Mark Atters....was cool as f**k,wore his pants over leggings like some f****d up Axel Rose???. Swigging flagons and getting his tool out to piss where ever always singing?

• Haha 3

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

From my life before during and after running pubs for 25 years

Dancing Billy 

Johnny Black Dick (R.I.P.) 

Griswald 

True cock (all he every said) 

Dirty Diane 

Tinker Dawn 

Mad Dog 

Daft Billy

Black Jim 

Skits 

THe Mattresses (2 sisters everyone used to ride)

One of my favourites was, the older of two brothers, "not yon mon, t'other mon" his missus had a tattoo with it on her arm ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Speaking about nicknames...we used to have a few who would give you a real good chase as kids ...last  all night ...playing knock knock ginger?. The best was 'Conker man' he would be perched on top of his shed and shoot us with a black widow sling? remember my one brother was further up the lane holding our dogs onetime...and got hit in the side of his head with a conker? knocked him clean out??? there was 'Yellow vanman' we used to run over the top of his yellow marina van?. Then there was the 2 old benders..Spaceman and Fatman ...my mate Holzhey got caught onetime and they took him inside the house? we all ran off and got his mam ...he had some funny tales about what they did to him....was inside for  all of 5 minutes mind? like something from people under the stairs ?..there was Nutty Norma,Gloria...she was f***ing nutts..you say hello and she start screaming rape,and ring the police...was a right fruitcake tbf...then you had the local harmless pissheads.... Johnny Bungalow and Mark Atters....was cool as f**k,wore his pants over leggings like some f****d up Axel Rose???. Swigging flagons and getting his tool out to piss where ever always singing?

We used to call it "bobby knocking" where you knocked and ran off . 2 targets i remember were shadwell and jimmy armpits . If jimmy caught you hed give you a few digs 

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

?..she a Thursday night f**k buddy for a few of the villagers by any chance??? Used to be one by us called Sugarpuff teeth? would always be some dirty cnut leaving in the morning ,praying no f****r saw them?

Nah thats mandy snobs . Round here people call bogeys "snobs" . So you can imagine how she got her name 

On 22/10/2021 at 16:50, mC HULL said:

he’s shined the light on a lot a bad shit gnashes you have to give him credit 

i know loads a old boys that say brother ?

Ive rarely heard the lad say anything i dont agree with mate....but so what ?

For white nationalists he has done far more harm than good......he is not " pro white " he has a bee in his bonnet about Muslims thats all....he thinks anybody can be British its not even right to describe him as a patriot.

The difference between someone like him and someone like me is i dont want to change anybody....i acknowledge and accept that races are different and simply dont want to live amongst them whereas he is happy to live amongst Muslims as long as they dont act like Muslims !!!.........i feel that white people are entitled to their own homelands,he doesnt. 

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

For white nationalists he has done far more harm than good......he is not " pro white " he has a bee in his bonnet about Muslims thats all....he thinks anybody can be British its not even right to describe him as a patriot.

The difference between someone like him and someone like me is i dont want to change anybody....i acknowledge and accept that races are different and simply dont want to live amongst them whereas he is happy to live amongst Muslims as long as they dont act like Muslims !!!.........i feel that white people are entitled to their own homelands,he doesnt. 

That's very true thats why he joined quilliam foundation who's name is based on a early Muslim convert William Abdullah quilliam who built the first mosque in the UK and who are trying to reform the thinking and modernisation of Islam today it was a money maker for him sat with convicted extremists that are getting millions in gov funding 

33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

?i wish more was pro white gnash alot of sense wrote there

lets hear what osama bin @Greb147has to say on his favorite subject ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Gi or, tha's got it on speed dial. ?

Is that Halal? ?

alot a the facking lamb is halal ?

i try to go to  butcher out in the sticks but still have supermarket lamb a bit so ill be eating halal ?

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...