Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Blah blah blah......make sure you keep the cozzers in speed dial in case some traveller boys come down for a shine and iron you out again or some shite......would not want to loose your FAC if you assaulted them with a WhatsApp message or some nonsense zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzz

You two part of a gay tag team event or summat .

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You two part of a gay tag team event or summat .

Mate, you don’t need me to make a c**t of you......you are doing a grand job all on your own.

I can’t wait for this big WhatsApp revolution, what you going to do?......throw a dirty look at them ? 

• Haha 2

Fd I get were you coming from but having met the lad holding court to a few who worshipped him I found him arrogant but that aside let's looks at facts he's made a bundle everything is subscribed to his rebel channel ect when he went down his go me fund later he's asking for donations to carry on his work he's been about money and he's made enough and now he's off I know lads that door knock and try educate folk and they haven't asked for a penny yet get as much abuse and they don't have body guards ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, you don’t need me to make a c**t of you......you are doing a grand job all on your own.

I can’t wait for this big WhatsApp revolution, what you going to do?......throw a dirty look at them ? 

You won’t know hid away in Ireland Yellow belly .The whole thl can see your a plastic Nationalist .

Stick to your new found friends .At least they ain’t shy of a ruck or two .

When you’ve time please explain exactly what you did here on the front line and give an insight into how it was .?
Give the youngsters something to aspire to 

Dont include the running away bit  cos we all know how that went ?

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You won’t know hid away in Ireland Yellow belly .The whole thl can see your a plastic Nationalist .

Stick to your new found friends .At least they ain’t shy of a ruck or two .

When you’ve time please explain exactly what you did here on the front line and give an insight into how it was .?
Give the youngsters something to aspire to 

Dont include the running away bit  cos we all know how that went ?

I don’t give a bollocks what “the whole of thl “ can see, I’m not 12 ! Lol 

Ill WhatsApp you the rest.....when the time is right ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Your a mental case, expecting folk to explain them selfs to you an you won’t even answer a question, or should I say can’t answer ?

Been called that a few times but managed to stay out the asylum thus far .You must be quartering on the edge to expect any body to speak out properly on here .You want answers ,look it up on the web ,ask about in whatever org you supposedly belong to .

If it’s Britain First ,they won’t have a scooby mind .

7 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t give a bollocks what “the whole of thl “ can see, I’m not 12 ! Lol 

Ill WhatsApp you the rest.....when the time is right ! Lol 

You obviously do to reply ?Plastic yellow bellied traitor .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

You obviously do to reply ?Plastic yellow bellied traitor .

Are you still waiting for “someone else to go first” ? .........there’s lads out there that went first and they are now retired and still waiting for people like you to join in ! Lol 

Its only been going on for 50 or so years, what are you, a slow starter or something ? Lol lol 

What’s that opening scene in Gladiator where the bloke runs up and says “Did I miss the battle?” And Richard Harris says “You missed the war!” Lol Lol 

Anyway, enjoy ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Fd I get were you coming from but having met the lad holding court to a few who worshipped him I found him arrogant but that aside let's looks at facts he's made a bundle everything is subscribed to his rebel channel ect when he went down his go me fund later he's asking for donations to carry on his work he's been about money and he's made enough and now he's off I know lads that door knock and try educate folk and they haven't asked for a penny yet get as much abuse and they don't have body guards ?

Blackmag. He was very well off before all this edl stuff started.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Blah blah blah......make sure you keep the cozzers in speed dial in case some traveller boys come down for a shine and iron you out again or some shite......would not want to loose your FAC if you assaulted them with a WhatsApp message or some nonsense zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzz

First cuts been done..wont be long and that M4 jcn 17 both sides be rammed like Appleby busy as f**k?

Stop off stretch the dogs legs for a warm up, then down to jcn 12 on my permission ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much as ive always agreed with plenty the lad says the damage he has done to Nationalist politics and far right movements far outweighs any good he has done in my opinion....personally i think he had the blessing from highly placed people ( without his knowledge ) to be the " spokesperson " for the right wing simply because he is a civic nationalist and not an ethno nationalist.....he is not pro white and pro white nationalist movements are what highly placed people and the establishment fear the most and they will do anything to stop a rising of ethnic nationalist people in Britain.....so....the sooner Robinson fucks off the better in my opinion and let the games begin.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Are you still waiting for “someone else to go first” ? .........there’s lads out there that went first and they are now retired and still waiting for people like you to join in ! Lol 

Its only been going on for 50 or so years, what are you, a slow starter or something ? Lol lol 

What’s that opening scene in Gladiator where the bloke runs up and says “Did I miss the battle?” And Richard Harris says “You missed the war!” Lol Lol 

Anyway, enjoy ?

Educated guess ,you were part of that f**k up cell !!!!! 
Run it by us what that achieved again ,I’m intrigued .Please enlighten the youngsters on here the way it went cos my history is a little hazy .

Ties in nicely with the stray cats song ,run away boy .
What happened then really stirred them up lol .Thinking you are double hard ffs .Plastic spastic ,yellow bellied runaway .

You think your anonymous Wilfy  boy but not so lol.You moved out of fear ,no other reason ,felt you were being singled out lol.

Come home Wilf ,the coast is clear and you can tell the younguns what not to do and which trainers were the fastest ,back in the day .

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

First cuts been done..wont be long and that M4 jcn 17 both sides be rammed like Appleby busy as f**k?

Stop off stretch the dogs legs for a warm up, then down to jcn 12 on my permission ?

17 ?. Lol crack on .