Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

Not really fair tarnishing all Welsh boys as pikeys mate ,bit harsh .

My details arnt hard to find ,same as anyone .Just need to ask about .

Learn tons by asking and sorting the bollocks .Take Yellow for instance ........

Im up front about most things ,can you say that for many others  on here .

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not really fair tarnishing all Welsh boys as pikeys mate ,bit harsh .

My details arnt hard to find ,same as anyone .Just need to ask about .

Learn tons by asking and sorting the bollocks .Take Yellow for instance ........

Im up front about most things ,can you say that for many others  on here .

You definitely seem very interested in people that’s for sure ;) 

Asking Katchum about if he is a member of an organisation that’s being carefully watched, asking me about things.

Don’t  worry about me, I’m an old fart peacefully doing my gardening and enjoying life.

Im sure a lad with passions as strong as yours know all you need to know, dont worry about other people,  your busy enough with your own stuff probably 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes mate very busy but before you drop off this mortal toil ,please tell us where it all went wrong .Your always banging on about the situation but don’t see a credible solution , no one wants to commit .Yes we are having a bit of banter but the situation  is  still very much there .

Ketchy is hard core enough to speak for himself Wilf so don’t be babysitting him .Hes asking me ,I’m asking him f**k all to do with you .Its ok for Ketchy to rip the piss but not me lol .

I merely pointed out the fire on TR s place won’t go unanswered then all of a sudden I’m second in command ffs .I stand by the fact we are ALL yellow ,especially those who shout their mouths off at the rallies .We are downtrodden cowards facing our own demise in the face of Islam .

31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate very busy but before you drop off this mortal toil ,please tell us where it all went wrong .Your always banging on about the situation but don’t see a credible solution , no one wants to commit .Yes we are having a bit of banter but the situation  is  still very much there .

Ketchy is hard core enough to speak for himself Wilf so don’t be babysitting him .Hes asking me ,I’m asking him f**k all to do with you .Its ok for Ketchy to rip the piss but not me lol .

I merely pointed out the fire on TR s place won’t go unanswered then all of a sudden I’m second in command ffs .I stand by the fact we are ALL yellow ,especially those who shout their mouths off at the rallies .We are downtrodden cowards facing our own demise in the face of Islam .

You must be smoking some wild shit...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Amongst the thl clowns ,your way up there and I have to ask mate ,is it a Welsh thing or just confined to a few valley commandos .Met quite a few who havnt really known their arse from a bunch of leaks 

Would you love to bum Tommy Robinson..

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Amongst the thl clowns ,your way up there and I have to ask mate ,is it a Welsh thing or just confined to a few valley commandos .Met quite a few who havnt really known their arse from a bunch of leaks .

I'm amongst THL clowns ??

You posted a video of your egg on legs body standing on a pile of chicken shit with 3rd rate dogs trying to catch rats ???

Stay off the glue ffs 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

I'm amongst THL clowns ??

You posted a video of your egg on legs body standing on a pile of chicken shit with 3rd rate dogs trying to catch rats ???

Stay off the glue ffs 

And you posted a pic of wing nut 2020 ffs .No engine on the boat just your f***ing ears doing 20 knots .

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

No mess here Ketchy ,never been clearer .Out  ratting soon so anymore Piss takes please hurry up and get them in .

What's tonight's plan.

You gonna belly flop the rats ??