Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Are you a full shilling ? Asking for a friend 

A popular phrase for that when  I was growing up in Lancashire was " he's fourpence shilling"

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tommy has always been about money he's a millionaire of the back of what he's done and he was warned years ago about his family being targeted fair play  he does make a lot of very good points but having met him he's a aggronant cnut I wish him well he's made his money 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Somebody set fire to his house, an he had to move his family abroad, an he thinks he knows who it was but had done nowt or named them, wouldn’t be me. I mean magine going to jail to make a point against govt, but not going to jail for protecting his family,

madness

You can’t protect your family in jail mate . 

believe me my wife and I have  sat on our hands Since October for the benefit of our family and sanity . 

you need to play the long game in things such as that as it’s just far too easy to be the mug in such scenarios 

• Like 7

He wasn't in jail stiff he's had prior warning to such attacks before even had police protection I have a feeling he knew this was coming as did the police that's why they weren't there I think it's a way of cashing out now he's made his money and fair play he put it out what we all know 

• Like 2

Take a look at shakil chapra a Muslim cleric he's one of many on the watch list he also promotes uk attacks openly on his YouTube channel has he been touched no like many others free to roam and promote extremist views till there's a attack again which tr as always said will happen Tommy as cashed out probably realised he's done the media saw  to that so fair play to him 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Proper Nostradamus shite that Timothy,  keep your bull shit to yaself in future, there’s a good lad ?

Not still sulking Ketchy ffs .Why is it so hard to think lads don’t know anyone else .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No religion here  yellow belly .

Have you started drinking lately you dopey c**t ? 
You keep getting out your pram at everybody for no good reason.

However it’s a bit rich calling people when you can’t seem to stop telling the world that you don’t personally have the arsehole to back up your convictions.

Have a word with yourself ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have you started drinking lately you dopey c**t ? 
You keep getting out your pram at everybody for no good reason.

However it’s a bit rich calling people when you can’t seem to stop telling the world that you don’t personally have the arsehole to back up your convictions.

Have a word with yourself ;) 

Very easy to direct the flack to someone else yellow belly .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Very easy to direct the flack to someone else yellow belly .

Blah blah blah......make sure you keep the cozzers in speed dial in case some traveller boys come down for a shine and iron you out again or some shite......would not want to loose your FAC if you assaulted them with a WhatsApp message or some nonsense zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzz

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 3