Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king said:

i wouldn't go as far as calling myself a tommy supporter as such. but i do find it refreshing to hear someone openly speaking about the problem's these grooming gang's etc are posing.as far as tommy is the only person who openly talk's about such issue's.

Im starting to doze off so didnt read all your reply yet mate i will tomorrow but this got me straight away ......he,s not the only person talking about it loads of people are but you are not looking this is my whole point people are getting so fixated with Tommy Robinson talking on the internet that they forget there is a whole big world away from the internet.

Have a think about this.....without the internet Tommy Robinson would be unheard of.....if you feel nationalism is a way forward where would you go that doesnt involve the internet ?...you probably wouldnt even know.....and thats the problem with Tommy Robinson he creates fans instead of players.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

f***ing hell, fair play.....whatever you think of the lad an ordinary oik in the halls of power has got to be a good thing.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, fair play.....whatever you think of the lad an ordinary oik in the halls of power has got to be a good thing.

Hes got to win first but fair play to him you cant knock a trier :thumbs:

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Suicide rates amongst lefty's and from groups like HnH  swp will go through the roof if he gets elected.lol

HnH are already in meltdown :laugh:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Suicide rates amongst lefty's and from groups like HnH  swp will go through the roof if he gets elected.lol

No they won't, those cnuts ain't got the balls to top themselves. It's like all them that were emigrating if brexit won, conservatives won, trump won etc etc all still fckin here. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, kanny said:

My name is Tommy Robinson is wrong for a start because that isn't his name. I'll donate my salary! How much has he pocketed so far. Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon is his name and if he was any good he wouldn't have to hide it. He's another snake in the grass like the rest but coming from an opposite angle. Pushing the wheelchair is a nice touch for the video though. Well done whatever your name is!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jiggy said:

My name is Tommy Robinson is wrong for a start because that isn't his name. I'll donate my salary! How much has he pocketed so far. Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon is his name and if he was any good he wouldn't have to hide it. He's another snake in the grass like the rest but coming from an opposite angle. Pushing the wheelchair is a nice touch for the video though. Well done whatever your name is!

He along with donaters organised by him raised the money for the wheelchair. So very nice touch for the family & the girl.

Agree with the name though. But he had his reason.

• Like 3