Old man's clothes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say when you think of a jumper instead of giggling like a kid when you hear or read those words is about the time...

How does it happen and at what age do you wake up and think right. I'm going to buy a pair of blue or brown elasticated cords.or some other old man looking trousers and start wearing them along w

Me and my 45 yr old mate had a debate a few years ago. I said the best way to go way levis and an iPhone in the back pocket. He reckoned a pair of wranglers and a galaxy s in the back pocket

Posted Images

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Need to get yerself a pair of neon yellow trainers lads.

My lad gptnike this and that and I keep thinking I would look a right twat cruising around in that clobber.

I find myself noticing people on t.v. with zero wrinkles and thinking what the feck is happening to my face lol.

And I'm studying there heads and yes not a faint hint of a wrinkle on there foreheads or the crow feet each side of there eyes.

Father in law was a beige socks and jesus sandles in the summer, and cardigans.  Dunno its a mind thing. There's a  bloke down the road who is around 60 but he has looked like this since he was 15. Flat cap, baggy trousers and a fag hanging out of the corner of his mouth.? this blokes partner is a woman who has a face like a smacked rear. Allegedly she is a phone girly like on babestation.  Blokes ring up and think that they are talking things with a right dolly bird and  unbeknown to them they're talking to waynetta down the road!  ?. It takes all sorts.

• Haha 1

All his happens at around the same time you start  having to sitdown to put your trousers on !

When you look at a pair of elasticated trousers and think "Ooh, they look comfy". But, of course, you need a baggy old cardie to complete the ensemble !

• Like 1
On 02/02/2019 at 00:31, Blackbriar said:

All his happens at around the same time you start  having to sitdown to put your trousers on !

When you look at a pair of elasticated trousers and think "Ooh, they look comfy". But, of course, you need a baggy old cardie to complete the ensemble !

Or when you bend down to tie your shoelaces and you wonder if there's anything else you can do while you're down there to save bending twice.  So someone told me. 

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Or when you bend down to tie your shoelaces and you wonder if there's anything else you can do while you're down there to save bending twice.  So someone told me. 

What like fart 

• Haha 2