Sign in to follow this  
Jamie m

Packing up for a while

Due to ill health I’m packing up for a while , got some good Ferrets , don’t want them to go just anywhere , would rather there used and well looked after , that’s the main thing, genuine site members only , not lurkers , like said good Ferrets , used to sandy deep warrens , chalk hedges, and big ditches , 

south east ,

Edited by Jamie m
More words
  • Like 8

Hey up matey, sorry to hear about your health, try hanging on to your ferrets as long as you can, if its only for a while, I had to part wi dogs and ferrets due to health problems here, and its done my head in, I look through my kitchen window now and visualise my dogs n ferrets romping happily together, now ive bugger all

atb

Sorry to hear that Jamie ... I can take two Jill’s off your hands until your feeling better then you can have them back 👍

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, socks said:

Sorry to hear that Jamie ... I can take two Jill’s off your hands until your feeling better then you can have them back 👍

Your a good man ken

sometimes 😂😉

Hope your health improves soon, try and keep hold of them. I'm going through the same thing, I'm struggling badly with diabetes and my kidneys are f#$king up. I don't get out to much now but I couldn't get rid of them. All the best mate 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Your a good man ken

sometimes 😂😉

Some people do say that .... but most just call me a wanker .......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All the proper guys on here. Nice. Just given my Gill to a good mate who assures me she'll be used and not abused. All the best pal. Old age is a b*****d and the docs always find something else when they get started on you. Lol . ATB? Jok.

Hope your health picks up Jamie. Thats a cracking offer Socks well done mate. Atb.

Cheers Arry