Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kanny

Best ufo footage ever?

Recommended Posts

God was created by men to force Humanity to worship a God that would bestow the wishes of man upon them, All about power and control, mans basic instinct for survival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, paulus said:

God was created by men to force Humanity to worship a God that would bestow the wishes of man upon them, All about power and control, mans basic instinct for survival. 

Could explain why there is so many gods in so many cultures and a lot of different perscieved images of our so called creator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, delswal said:

But if there is other life out there, would you also lay claim to god creating that life also? surely even the most hardent follower of religion could not jump to that assumption unless of course it was to threanten the very well being of our so called introduction to life  

Would they have to follow the 10 commandments aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delswal said:

But if there is other life out there, would you also lay claim to god creating that life also? surely even the most hardent follower of religion could not jump to that assumption unless of course it was to threanten the very well being of our so called introduction to life  

If IFS an buts were candy an nuts.........

I dont have to contemplate this, as there hasnt been any life found, an never will be mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulus said:

God was created by men to force Humanity to worship a God that would bestow the wishes of man upon them, All about power and control, mans basic instinct for survival. 

Glad your back on the seen mate, an hope your doing well.

Could you tell me which men forced humanity to worship God?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Francie said:

Glad your back on the seen mate, an hope your doing well.

Could you tell me which men forced humanity to worship God?

god, where do i start?, missionaries. conquistadors, Christian knights, Catholic priests,  Aztecs, myhans. and any manner of kings and Holy men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Could explain why there is so many gods in so many cultures and a lot of different perscieved images of our so called creator

the image is not of any real consequence, its the actions that are forced by the image, forced again by men in the name of the image that is perceived as being over us.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

god, where do i start?, missionaries. conquistadors, Christian knights, Catholic priests,  Aztecs, myhans. and any manner of kings and Holy men.

Ok so i didnt know they wrote the bible mate, but ye learn something new everyday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Ok so i didnt know they wrote the bible mate, but ye learn something new everyday.

we are talking about God, not the Bible. but remind me again was it god or man that compiled it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, paulus said:

we are talking about God, not the Bible. but remind me again was it god or man that compiled it??

more importantly is the question.did god whisper in there ears or talk to the men who wrote the bible.

how did the men who wrote the bible know what to write without god telling them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so your saying thee above made God up an forced it on the people to control them?

But what about the people who werent influenced by thee above?

What about the people who rejected thee above?

An yes a few Godly men wrote down what they were told too through the holy spirit, an it wasnt a book until all the manuscripts were compiled by the "church"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, king said:

more importantly is the question.did god whisper in there ears or talk to the men who wrote the bible.

how did the men who wrote the bible know what to write without god telling them.

Yes it was God threw the holy spirit or visions mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What do you think it was?

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too easy at this point. He's also catching a lot of stick for the length of time it's taken to release the footage which is over 2 years.

It's a tough call to hypothesise this one as we don't have a picture of the equipment he used to take the footage only a description. Without any further information to that I'm going with insect, small bird, or something floating like a large feather. Without knowing how big the UAV was that he filmed it with it's a tough one to scale against the southern Utah mountains that UFO could be no larger than a Mars Bar for all we know.

20 hours ago, kanny said:

I watched one video debunking it, saying somthing like the object appears in 2 frames at once in the same place but then there was another video debunking that video saying that was caused by the editing software used to slow it down so I'm still no the wiser :laugh: .....estimated 3ft across?  They really are little green men 👽

I'm honestly fascinated by it but I always have been a fan of a good saucer story. Last year me and Mrs Jones (we've got a thing going on...) drove out to Area 51 for our wedding anniversary. We stopped off at the Alien Research Center...

ET2.jpg.4078e30935327c90e91510a39b2a572f.jpg

...before driving out a little further for lunch at the Little Ale'Inn in Rachel...

ET3.jpg.b3ccb80a0296eb3c99b5c7c617bfa5b6.jpg

then heading out into the middle of the desert...

ET1.jpg.4aa3c8d26e76f4bd984891316576a133.jpg

Didn't see anything but it was surprisingly busy! :laugh:

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too easy at this point. He's also catching a lot of stick for the length of time it's taken to release the footage which is over 2 years.

It's a tough call to hypothesise this one as we don't have a picture of the equipment he used to take the footage only a description. Without any further information to that I'm going with insect, small bird, or something floating like a large feather. Without knowing how big the UAV was that he filmed it with it's a tough one to scale against the southern Utah mountains that UFO could be no larger than a Mars Bar for all we know.

I'm honestly fascinated by it but I always have been a fan of a good saucer story. Last year me and Mrs Jones (we've got a thing going on...) drove out to Area 51 for our wedding anniversary. We stopped off at the Alien Research Center...

ET2.jpg.4078e30935327c90e91510a39b2a572f.jpg

...before driving out a little further for lunch at the Little Ale'Inn in Rachel...

ET3.jpg.b3ccb80a0296eb3c99b5c7c617bfa5b6.jpg

then heading out into the middle of the desert...

ET1.jpg.4aa3c8d26e76f4bd984891316576a133.jpg

Didn't see anything but it was surprisingly busy! :laugh:

 

I’d do the exact same thing lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too easy at this point. He's also catching a lot of stick for the length of time it's taken to release the footage which is over 2 years.

It's a tough call to hypothesise this one as we don't have a picture of the equipment he used to take the footage only a description. Without any further information to that I'm going with insect, small bird, or something floating like a large feather. Without knowing how big the UAV was that he filmed it with it's a tough one to scale against the southern Utah mountains that UFO could be no larger than a Mars Bar for all we know.

I'm honestly fascinated by it but I always have been a fan of a good saucer story. Last year me and Mrs Jones (we've got a thing going on...) drove out to Area 51 for our wedding anniversary. We stopped off at the Alien Research Center...

ET2.jpg.4078e30935327c90e91510a39b2a572f.jpg

...before driving out a little further for lunch at the Little Ale'Inn in Rachel...

ET3.jpg.b3ccb80a0296eb3c99b5c7c617bfa5b6.jpg

then heading out into the middle of the desert...

ET1.jpg.4aa3c8d26e76f4bd984891316576a133.jpg

Didn't see anything but it was surprisingly busy! :laugh:

 

Did you dress for the occasion Chris ?5E9D6EBF-0608-40E7-84CA-781545E3358F.jpeg.d0d97fa80044204fe9ad5a45925956ca.jpeg

😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...