Council has nothing better to do...

34 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Not to mention he'll get a damn good look at who is sniffing around too. Makes you wonder how they found him.

They will willingly waste thousands chasing an easy target ( as in a decent bloke trying to do a decent thing ) because he won’t tell them to f**k off and get a state funded lawyer to defend him  l?

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for all the comments/advice/replies and support... I have spoken to numerous professionals and associations etc about my situation, to cut things short, although my intentions are for the

It’s twigs sticks and moss ffs you bunch of girls all things you would find in the woods anyway he,s just rearranged them to suit the animals a bit more, no wonder were all f****d over constantly with

My God there's some sheep on here all rollover on yer backs for the council this is why the country is fucke d everyone rolls over and let's them control of everyone pulled together see be stronger an

Posted Images

End of the day,as unfair as it is the landowner calls the shots,and bieng a govt run body they will stick to the legal,lawfull sometimes pathectic channels.to think otherwise  is insane.they would nt let me build a house on my private land,unseen by anyone from the road.it must of been the 10 bed,4 storey,pink colour.got planning in the end,3 bed,weather boarded country barn.hoops,mate hoops.

So basically you have built a miniature wildlife feeding station which provides food for birds and other wildlife in a nature reserve and they are moaning about it. If you can’t help wildlife in a nature reserve then where the f**k can you help it ffs. It looks a tidy job and imo it’s well worth fighting your corner over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

where you went wrong was you did not pay the council to do there job.somewhere there must be a piece of paper you needed to obtain which would have cost you thousands of pounds to aquire.then such armed you could do anything you wanted to do.it is funny that plenty of authorities want people to help out for nothing but when someone like yourself does their job for them you get treated like a criminal

That has got to be right up there with these idiots who told an old couple to remove road side flowers: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6290183/Couple-told-remove-flower-beds-danger-drivers-them.html

But at least that council backed down in the end.

Most councils seem to be run by people who want to suck all initiative and joy out of life. Get on to social media, papers: see where it gets you. You can only try and I can't see many of the public being against your efforts when they are benefiting wildlife.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm still curious as to how they found out it was Zandy. No council worker on record would have conducted that kind of surveillance. Someone sang like a canary.

So am I, I'd also like to know where he is now, can't see any comment other than the OP!

Just leave it and start building another one somewhere at the opposite side of the site, do it a few times and you'll be known as the resident nutter and they'll all leave you alone!

Seriously, depends how far you want to push it?, Is it worth the hassle? Good luck whatever you do.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

So am I, I'd also like to know where he is now, can't see any comment other than the OP!

He,s been taken into custody for his heinous crimes against moss and twigs and is being held in Guantanamo bay until he can produce his £49.99 stick moving certificate, which is at home in a drawer so he,s scuppered and will probably spend the rest of his days incarcerated, bet he wishes he had listened to some of the advice given and got his tickets in order before starting on his rampage, the mad shrub moving anarchist ✌️

Thanks for all the comments/advice/replies and support...

I have spoken to numerous professionals and associations etc about my situation, to cut things short, although my intentions are for the right reasons the council aren’t willing to back down and informed me that I don’t have permission and even if I had have seeked it, it would have been declined due to public liability, it not being accessible to wheelchair users and so on.

I am going to take everything down this weekend but carry on feeding for the next few months until spring and when natural food is more readily available...

Every cloud has a silver lining - I have spoken to a lovely couple who own the neighbouring land and farm, explained to them my situation and I’m now very happy to say I have permission and full support from them to relocate and set up a new feeding station on their land, they even drove me round the fields in their pickup to show me the areas I can set up, informed me they have a pair of barn owls nesting in the shed (huge hanger type) a tawny owl using another building and where they see the roe deer every morning, to top it all off, they actually own another farm and farm shop a few miles away where unbeknown to me they produce and sell wild bird/pigeon/poultry food as well as stocking sacks of branded dry dog food...

Needless to say it will be beneficial to both parties and the wildlife should thrive...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2