Minshaw dogs

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Some pretty big words getting thrown around in here , 

but I’ll tell you something for nothing 

no other lurcher has put more other dogs in the vets than Chester. That’s a fact , a lot of ego laden lurcher men regretted a nights run out against that dog. 

As for the pics , they are absolutely standard for a proper minshaw dog, they are a proper type and I don’t give a f**k what anyone says , I have seen NUMEROUS lurchers of this breeding and directly bred from kill large bags of rabbits regularly and other things

its easy to scoff at times past, but I doubt many others have killed the gear that that group of lads have . 

Crack on 

Chester was a great dog by far he killed on fens and altcar daytime I.often have a natter way his owner killing crew mentions a scouser x minshaw bitch that got into finals of some comp it doesn't matter  how any dogs breed its what's you get out then enjoyment look at laddie the accdent although on two totally different spheres all that matters is people are still.enjoying themselves my two put a smile on my face that's all that matters best daytime haredog I seen was unown breeding looked like a greyhound way a tiny squint in her eye she was as good if not better than most ive seen plenty real.good dogs than no one new what was in them  and it didn't really matter I enjoyed watching every single one of them ??

• Like 2

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

What I was told years ago, was mainly collie, a bit of bull, blood not shit, hmmm? A tad of beddy, a tad of deerhound, and a smidge of saluki?

In other words, a mongrel lurcher type that he didn't REALLY know what exactly was in it, like alot of lurchers would've been produced by, unless you kept immaculate paperwork, not haphazard guessing cos of what you were told

It was a big blue dog from bishop Auckland of unknown breeding, nobody had a clue how it was bred including Vic. Vic used this a selling point leading people to believe it was a secret.

33 minutes ago, joe ox said:

It was a big blue dog from bishop Auckland of unknown breeding, nobody had a clue how it was bred including Vic. Vic used this a selling point leading people to believe it was a secret.

Not doubting you mate, and not  saying some of these dogs weren't very good dogs. But when you get people writing pedigrees/lines etc, you at least want accurate info, not just what someone told you how it was bred ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not doubting you mate, and not  saying some of these dogs weren't very good dogs. But when you get people writing pedigrees/lines etc, youu at least want accurate info, not just what someone told you how it was bred ?

I concur.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Chester was a great dog by far he killed on fens and altcar daytime I.often have a natter way his owner killing crew mentions a scouser x minshaw bitch that got into finals of some comp it doesn't matter  how any dogs breed its what's you get out then enjoyment look at laddie the accdent although on two totally different spheres all that matters is people are still.enjoying themselves my two put a smile on my face that's all that matters best daytime haredog I seen was unown breeding looked like a greyhound way a tiny squint in her eye she was as good if not better than most ive seen plenty real.good dogs than no one new what was in them  and it didn't really matter I enjoyed watching every single one of them ??

could be wrong but was it not just a bitch owned by Minshaw that went to Scouser, not a "Minshaw"

58 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that's andy in the pic....I think the red dog is bulba.....but I could be wrong.....me and andy have had some great nights out....done the ton a few times me and andy and with his sons....its andys son whos holding Don on the other priviouse page.....

if it is bulpa ....hes out of blue to a collie.....also bulpa is grandsire to Don....and my bitch Venus on the other page

its Bulpa Growler and Shane the black bull cross ?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, TOMO said:

that's andy in the pic....I think the red dog is bulba.....but I could be wrong.....me and andy have had some great nights out....done the ton a few times me and andy and with his sons....its andys son whos holding Don on the other priviouse page.....

if it is bulpa ....hes out of blue to a collie.....also bulpa is grandsire to Don....and my bitch Venus on the other page

Yes that's bulpa ,

11 hours ago, joe ox said:

Putting other dogs in the vets, what a stupid thing to gloat about.

I didn't get that either ,what happens for them to need a vet ,

if it's over run then shame on the owners ,for not knowing when to call it a day ,night .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I didn't get that either ,what happens for them to need a vet ,

if it's over run then shame on the owners ,for not knowing when to call it a day ,night .

Exactly why would anyone want to brag about putting another mans dog in the vets! That claim has to be up there with the most stupid things ever wrote on here. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Exactly why would anyone want to brag about putting another mans dog in the vets! That claim has to be up there with the most stupid things ever wrote on here. 

Fecking egos joe has right the majority of plonkers did not keep a jukel for right reasons ,Somerset just ta stroke there own egos ,steer a White birth a those plonkers,atb bill

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Come on lads I was once took out way a few lads daytime twice my age to the worse bit they could find I was told later they were trying to kill.my dog double wires  it didn't work they both went home way a sour face she killed 4 in a bit they couldn't kill.one it's the old dog game it's always been that way if you've something or somewhere good keep.it to yourself ???????enjoy 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Come on lads I was once took out way a few lads daytime twice my age to the worse bit they could find I was told later they were trying to kill.my dog double wires  it didn't work they both went home way a sour face she killed 4 in a bit they couldn't kill.one it's the old dog game it's always been that way if you've something or somewhere good keep.it to yourself ???????enjoy 

People like that need giving a wide birth.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

You always get jealous folk but to try and hurt a dog for any reason is bang out of order .

i go out on my own as I like it that way ,I have nothing to prove to anyone and my jucks need only please me .

they not world beaters and I'm sure they lot better juckels than mine but there my dogs and I do my best by them and them for me .

• Like 8