Minshaw dogs

On 30/03/2019 at 10:20, poxon said:

How can it offend me  I care not what other men/women  have got or run it makes no difference to What I keep as what I keep suits me right to the ground but if I was the sensitive type I’d truely offered by this comment young man may the minshaw legend live on my friend an may the bear foot legend be started 

Remove pic hard Brexit 

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 3

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Could your dog do 20 hares a night in the lamp?! 

I don’t mean 5 or 6 or even ten .

i mean 20. 

could it do That night after night after night ? 

Cause I could name half a dozen minshaw types that could ?

dont think things didn’t happen cause you haven’t seen itv

I don't think brambles was saying it cant be done, more it shouldn't be done from a sporting point of view, far better run properly in the day time, they are a different proposition altogether then, just a point of view nothing to get excited about, I have had loads of dogs that could do that, and on kick ups in the day, but choose not to, these days.

Edited by two crows
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

My bitch killed 5 daytime plenty times ? most dogs couldn't blow wind in her arse she killed quick rarley mist nothing I dont give a fck what youse think.??

f**k off c**t I wernot being funny with you nob head.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, two crows said:

I don't think brambles was saying it cant be done, more it shouldn't be done from a sporting point of view, far better run properly in the day time, they are a different proposition altogether then, just a point of view nothing to get excited about, I have had loads of dogs that could do that, and on kick ups in the day, but choose not to, these days.

I don’t think it can be done as easy as it’s made out to be . 

20 hares is a lot of legs for a dog 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Could your dog do 20 hares a night in the lamp?! 

I don’t mean 5 or 6 or even ten .

i mean 20. 

could it do That night after night after night ? 

Cause I could name half a dozen minshaw types that could ?

dont think things didn’t happen cause you haven’t seen itv

seen it done......

they wernt minshaws......

not very sporting though imo......

and not as easy as the daywalkers would have you believe ?

• Like 4

What sort of fields were these 20hares a night being regularly killed in?I know a hare on the lamp is not the same as in the day but even so on decent size arable fieds or fens they dont just sit about waiting to get caught.

• Like 3