Minshaw dogs

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here you go madfox....this bitch has some "Minshaw " in her shes a great grand daughter of blue....that's me she caught 63 that night ...just me and her.....3 days later I was out with her again Darcy

heres 1 more for ya...not the best pic....im on the left with the same bitch.....the young fella on the right is holding Don...he has the same sire as mine...a "minshaw " called jack...the dam to don

The Minshaw name tag is just that a tag used by peddlers, not a type or breed. Every lurcher in my kennels for the last few generations has had the blood of Bess a half x bitch running threw thei

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

I was working at lampung then now iam Semi  retired Joe I just joined in fr the crack dogs are ok not a par on saluki types mate youse were good entertainment that's all 

bob from Hamilton ?

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

bearfoot your hero Andy was the man who hated coursing/saluki dogs for his whole running career then done a full u turn and bought two passed one on and the other is now the best thing since sliced bread. You bleated on about minshaws when Andy was doing the same then changed to bleating saluki when he did your a complete idiot and everyone who reads your posts can see it ?

Didn't fuji catch 15000 hares, of which almost all of them were lamped?

5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The lads I grow up with would have broke yr jaw fr lamping hares fck sake 

Why did no-one break fuji's jaw?

11 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The lads I grow up with would have broke yr jaw fr lamping hares fck sake 

Most of the hares I've run were lamped but some of the daywalkers I've seen don't think anything of a kick up or strangely always have a pup to start in the summer 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I see like this lamping long ears no problem with times and poverty can make ones needs different ,sporting runners different totally have done been there on both levels ,but I stand and respect both sides ,but I hate ta see wasted flesh both sides have been guilty of this more so modern times last twenty.i feel a certain class of folk let's say lampers some kept a more hardier type a mixed bred jukel terrier infusion cur breds these types were amongst lots of working class estates etc a different breed of folk demanded a different breed of jukel no room da snowflake jukels like snow flake men they were soon left by the wayside usually with a hole in the back of the head . the best of the working and jukel won't go amiss with a drop of sal blood much in the same way the coursing type proffered with the cur bred terrier infused jukels of yesteryear ,I see the argument if what's best has a nonsense argument they both cur bred jukel and coursing hound have benefitted from both sides of breeding .the shuttle middl class types a folk often see the resells no better or worse than the next man but remember this there's quality and shite both sides the fence and that's goes fa the same has the keepers handlers etc.atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I see like this lamping long ears no problem with times and poverty can make ones needs different ,sporting runners different totally have done been there on both levels ,but I stand and respect both sides ,but I hate ta see wasted flesh both sides have been guilty of this more so modern times last twenty.i feel a certain class of folk let's say lampers some kept a more hardier type a mixed bred jukel terrier infusion cur breds these types were amongst lots of working class estates etc a different breed of folk demanded a different breed of jukel no room da snowflake jukels like snow flake men they were soon left by the wayside usually with a hole in the back of the head . the best of the working and jukel won't go amiss with a drop of sal blood much in the same way the coursing type proffered with the cur bred terrier infused jukels of yesteryear ,I see the argument if what's best has a nonsense argument they both cur bred jukel and coursing hound have benefitted from both sides of breeding .the shuttle middl class types a folk often see the resells no better or worse than the next man but remember this there's quality and shite both sides the fence and that's goes fa the same has the keepers handlers etc.atb bill

That clears it up then. ?

Cheers, D. 

• Haha 4